taspro auto to manual (visually) swap

DXaccorD

Reaction score
Yes, very easy to install, bought mine from accordboi. It will take you 5-10 minutes. Make sure when you tighten the screws that you adjust it the way you like. You can either make it have a very "loose feeling" to it when shifting

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I have trouble reading YOUR posts sometimes.

Respect the OG's.

Well English isn't my first language, so I don't do well with slang and certain words.

I treat everyone in here as equally they treat me. If my post "umm english" seemed disrespectful than I am sorry. I was not trying to be mean, I am just a straight forward guy.

Last edited:

cg6boi

Reaction score
well thank you all for the responses. i ordered it yesterday so i will just have to see if i have what it takes to do the install myself...i"ll prolly just be lazy and make my lil brother do it haha....and fyi english isnt my first language either.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
hey r u guys talking about the one that u press down instead of pressing the button... or r u guys talking bout the boot and head only???

cuz i want the press down one... can't wait to have em... its $79 right...

g12eyskiiz

Reaction score
ay im new, ma fault, but..
i wanna do a auto to manual swap since that i wrecked my car and decided to Really fix it up. im pretty well for not knowing what tha f^&% im doin, but i do it clean, anyone who can or will do an auto 2 manual swapp for an 2001 2002 accord sedan. lemme know, i just signed up 2day, but im more then now committed to my accord.
i know its alotta information and to do.
but i needa know what i need to do a full conversion
other than just cutting the fire wall and preprograming the ecu and the shifter and all that. and can i sell my tranny afterwards??

and oh btw ma bad, if you like that shift boot thing? why not, manual in traffic hella b*&^% dawg. lol.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
ay im new, ma fault, but..
I wanna do a auto to manual swap since that i wrecked my car and decided to really fix it up. Im pretty well for not knowing what tha f^&% im doin, but i do it clean, anyone who can or will do an auto 2 manual swapp for an 2001 2002 accord sedan. Lemme know, i just signed up 2day, but im more then now committed to my accord.
I know its alotta information and to do.
But i needa know what i need to do a full conversion
other than just cutting the fire wall and preprograming the ecu and the shifter and all that. And can i sell my tranny afterwards??

And oh btw ma bad, if you like that shift boot thing? Why not, manual in traffic hella b*&^% dawg. Lol.

search!

Back