techno r need opinions? (no 56k.. not my car)**updated**

98acclude

Reaction score
hey guys I want your honest opinion on the techno r front bumper... I've liked it for a while now and seeing jbuff's forsale thread got me itching for it... but do you guys believe it's ricey or too much? I like it because it's basically the cl7(tsx) accord euro r mugen aero kit front bumper but made for our cars... Im thinking instead of having my mugen style lip I could have a whole mugen style bumper... IMO it's the best body kit (full front bumper) for our accords. I've ran the idea about it to my friends and they're not diggin it but what do they know? the are all in the civic scene any ways. :p since Im the only accord here I've decided to ask my fellow accord brethren..

I've noticed this kit versus the real mugen aero kit's for cl7's is that the area for the grill is larger on the techno r vs the mugen aero... Im thinking of retro fitting the oem cl7 euro r grill into it because I think it would fit if I cut out the cross bar thing at the top of the grill.. I would like to have that grill because Im not that big into the chicken wire mesh stuff... plus it comes with an H badge! :p

and I was kind of down about the kit when I found out vis only makes them in fiberglass which is very fragile... but I did find another company that makes them out of "v fiber" which is very sturdy according to them and they had a couple videos on you tube... the other down fall about this kit is what would I do for foglights? not even the tsx's that I've seen with the mugen aero kit have fogs... hmmm... I've got a few pics to clarify things and the videos the vfiber product?

what are your guys' opinions? any details on this vfiber product?

sorry for how long and big this is..:wtf1:

here's a couple pics of the front bumper the second picture is jbuff's car

technor.jpg

jbuffstechnor.jpg

this is the real deal cl7 mugen aero kit

cl7aeromugen.jpg

and this is the grill I wanna run minus having the euro r part

cl7euror.jpg

and here's the couple videos I found of the vfiber product..

**UPDATE SORTA**

here's what I came up with after photochopping my car

accludetechnor.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: techno r need opinions? (no 56k.. not my car)

The only thing I hate about this bumper cover is the cut on either side just in front of the wheel well. If I got one I would have those filled in and sanded down. The rest of it I like.

As for the vfiber, not sure I buy it. Fiberglass is fiberglass.

Last edited:

98acclude

Reaction score

the slots did bother me at first but they dont bother me as much any more... Im thinking this bumper euro r grill the ww sides and rear lip... and I think it would be pretty sick but Im glad to get honest opinions from my accord fam! keep it coming guys! :D

Last edited:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score

that bumper on the euro r looks good, but the accord version is a bit to showy for my taste.

but it may work better on your darker colored car

knighthawk1104

Reaction score

^ that's true. it looks great on the euro R. looks like it's trying too hard on the accord. but like i said before i do like it. i would get it if it was a show car. for me, i would just do minimal changes or not so drastic changes to the exterior if it's my DD.

98acclude

Reaction score

thanx guys that's not exactly what I wanna hear but that's good though cause I dig the honesty... I dont wanna show up at IA or any meet and ride in and try to park next to you guys and you guys, like the kids at the lunch table, get up and drive away and say here comes that ricey f*** spencer! hahaha

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score

no comment

:hide:

:jae:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Could look nice if the car was lowered, nice aggresive wheels

98acclude

Reaction score

hahaha.... sall good! :p no need to hide... I couldnt kick anyones *** if I wanted to since Im such a wee lad

berries_and_cream.jpg

Back