techno r need opinions? (no 56k.. not my car)**updated**

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
Re: techno r need opinions? (no 56k.. not my car)

well on 6GA everything is pure honesty. nothing is sugar coated. it's a take it or leave it relationship here.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

sorry for how long and big this is..:wtf1:
i have to make that apology all the time :naughtyrun:

i'm going to go on a limb and say...the grille most likely wont fit, at least bolt in. the fog light holes are different proportions, so custom work will be needed.

ive never had that kit...though i would be amazed if anything OEM "bolts on" the fiberglass bumper.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

OP If you like it, I say get it. Who gives a **** what other people think. It's your car, not theirs.

Raymond

Reaction score

Do not like. Looks ricey in my opinion, too big for our car's bodies.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

that bumper is hard to pull off on a 6ga, i wouldn't do it

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score

It can look good if it's done right. IMO its the only nice looking option if you want a full front bumper instead of a lip.

A few pics of Nittanys1's car from V6P:

IMG_0953-1.jpg

IMG_0959-1.jpg

You'll need bigger wheels to fill the gap, 18's at the bare minimum.

Now, I'm not saying I would do it to my car, but if you're going to put a kit on, this is one of the better ones.

98acclude

Reaction score

thanx guys for all the opinions... seems 6ga is kinda mixed on the idea... and I highly doubt the grille will just "bolt on" either but that's where the body guys come in to make it happen... but I think Im gonna try it out and if I dont like it then I'll throw the OE bumper back on with my mugen lip... worse case senario is I have to sell the thing

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score

Honestly the reason why the whole body kit scene died was because too many people would buy them but not put in the full effort to install them properly or paint them, so it looked cheap and done half ***, thus leading to considering body kits as rice

however, bodykits if done right can look very nice, they just require a lot of time and effort to do it right.

I would get it, just fill in the holes, tones down the aggressiveness, cuz lets face it the accord body lines are anything but aggressive, and 86 the silver grill.
IMG_0953-1.jpg

98acclude

Reaction score

yeah I plan on taking my time and making it right... I really think that kit with the euro r grill modified to fit in there and the ww wtype side skirts and rear lip I think it could look pretty decent... and like I said... if I dont like it I can always sell it because I dont plan on getting rid of my bumper until I see what it looks like... and I've tried photoshopping my car with it on but I've only found white one's but maybe I'll use that car and search around sum more research...

and on the note of the vfiber company... from what I've read it's all garbage... like it holds up but the molds are crap and the customer service sucks when they send broken items.... so I think Im going to try the VIS one and send it to the shop to be fitted and see what happens... and I'll photo shop my car to the way I want it to look eventually and see what it looks like if I like what I see I'll post it up!

oh and thanx av6 sm1ke for the pics that'll make photochopping my car easier! :D

one thing Im not sure about though about this bumper vs like an OE bumper is that... this bumper kinda makes your car look "smiley" and I kinda dig the fact that our OE bumper's make our car's look angry... but it's photochop time! :D

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score

the only thing i hate about bodykits is that ugly hollow space down below where an intercooler should go

Back