techno r need opinions? (no 56k.. not my car)**updated**

98acclude

Reaction score
Re: techno r need opinions? (no 56k.. not my car)

***UPDATE SORTA***

I'll put the pic in the 1st post also..

well I chopped my car to my liking... now what do you think? took an idea you guys gave me... filled in the vents, got fogs, euro r grill, and ww wtype sideskirts!

accludetechnor.jpg

I was gonna do wheels n stuff but I decided not to I just wanted to show you what Im talking about... it's probably not the best but I spent 4 hours on this damn thing. :p

now what do you think?

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score

I'd drive it, minus the EuroR badge, plus tinting the highbeam reflectors yellow to match the fogs, eyelids, maaaayybe an aftermarket hood too (to go with the aggressive theme).

98acclude

Reaction score

yeah I wouldnt rock the euro r badge for obvious reasons lol and the highbeam reflectors are painted yellow but it's a crappy old pic of my car but after doing all that Im thinkin it would look pretty good... what kind of hood? I dont wanna get too crazy... but sum ideas are all good! :D

accord786

Reaction score
im in the process of getting the same front bumper for my coupe guys, but i dont know which company to get, meaning i need a really tuff material, i dont want it to break is vis comparable to vfiber??

swollen_cu

Reaction score
accord786 said:
im in the process of getting the same front bumper for my coupe guys, but i dont know which company to get, meaning i need a really tuff material, i dont want it to break is vis comparable to vfiber??

The new durafled material os supposed to be very durable and flexible. Look into that

Raymond

Reaction score
If you make it look exactly like that chop. Meaning filled vents, the upper grille like that, and the sideskirts - it'll look awesome. But something tells me you're going to buy the bumper, possibly paint it, and put it on as is. ha

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
hmmm ... i guess this is something new to everyone? lol

New to newer members, maybe... and possibly those who aren't on here much or don't search.

It's not like a picture of a Techno R bumper just rocked the world of 6GA.....

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

cuz lets face it the accord body lines are anything but aggressive, and 86 the silver grill.

I would have to disagree with this statement, at least when it comes to the 2dr. The rake and hard clean edges do well to make the car look aggressive. And with some help I think a sedan can pull it off as well.

But compared with a Mustang or similar, yeah I wouldn't say a 6GA looks too aggressive.

Last edited:
Back