TEIN Flex Coilovers Installed

Tphong

Reaction score
Dude that looks nice. Saw the before picture and I thought it was completely gay looking, but the after picture just made it look sexy.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Take off that spoiler please..... IMO the stock hubcaps/ alloys look better than those rims.

Nice suspension though. Just needs to go a bit lower.

THIS.......

Maybe lose the sticker too. You got the right idea with going lower though. definitely will look better if you set those fenders on your tires.

ZsleepizeZ

Reaction score
brb, spending $1k on coilovers but only lowering 1/2 inch. Oh and your car needs a bigger wing.

:thumbup:
:rofl::rofl:

Dude that looks nice. Saw the before picture and I thought it was completely gay looking, but the after picture just made it look sexy.

:rly:

I like the suspension. I don't like the rest.

:owned:

to me the after pic looks like you just angeled your camera and took to at a higher point to lessen the wheel gap..

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
rofl, here, ill cut my oem springs, ship them to you, pay for you to ship the coilovers to me and install them myself... oh ill buy the rear wing off you (sell it) unless you convert your car to RWD/AWD... ill help with it btw, drop ftw

001Stunna

Reaction score
Those rims don't look like 17s, What tires(size) are you running on them? In addition as others have mentioned that spoiler looks a bit out of place. Also not sure if its the wheels, tires or iunno but something looks weird even after the drop

Back