TEIN Flex Coilovers Installed

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Nice suspension. How do they ride?

Btw, don't get all butt-hurt if people don't like your car. It's just a car, after all. Also, this is a public forum, with public opinions, and varying degrees of honesty. If you can't handle the opinions of others, don't post your car up.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I'm no expert but Tein flex for tsx?

tsx weight comparing to your accord is quite different. A lot of guys are running flex on 7th gen accords (myself included) but on a 6th gen? that's guts, the ride is prob a lot more bouncy comparing to tein basic or ss, and the ride height wont be as low.

but that being said you have a unique car, the spoiler.... I'm sure you'll get over it.

why wouldn't the ride height be as low?

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
I originally thought curb weight, but the difference of about 200 lbs. max probably wouldn't be noticeable. I would assume they wouldn't go as low on the 6g because of the difference in the shock body length. This is based on the assumption that the TSX shock body is longer than the Accord's OEM shock body, and that the Tein FLEX coilovers for the TSX are the same length as the OEM shocks on the TSX.

It's all just speculation though, I've never been in a car that had suspension meant for a different car installed on it.

Back