TEIN Flex Coilovers Installed

Aeraun

Reaction score
Ok, I ****ing get it, that you guys dont like my car. I put this on here to show my coil set up and dont really give a **** about what you say about anything else. My car is exactly the way I want it atm and it is still in the works and is not finished. I have a **** load of plans for this car and until its finished, yeh something may look out of place. But excuse me for not being in to the OEM only look. There is a large number of cars on this forum that I don't particularly like cause its not what I would do. But at the same time every car is beautiful. Doesn't matter what headlights, rims, or spoilers. As for people bashing my drop, I'v had the coils on for 2 days. Im testing it out to see how it deals with the absolutely disgusting roads here. I plan on dropping it lower and getting a lip kit and carbon fiber hood very soon. So ****ing relax. I don't mind opinions but its like ****ing harassment on here if my car doesnt look exactly like yours.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Dude, no need to get all mad. There are plenty of ways to make you car unique without making it look like a prop car in TFATF. I don't have to been seen in it so I could really care less what you do to it. If you like it thats all that matters.

blackcord

Reaction score
Yeah. Take it easy. Everyone has their own personal taste and others are just letting you know about their own taste. So what ever make you happy with your ride then just do it! You are the one driving your car and you are the one enjoying it right??

We're all on here to learn, and share our passion for our Accords!!

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
:thumbup: alls well bud, im a really sarcastic person by nature, and i do like the sticker you have under the rear door, and if you can make the spoiler on the back look good, i will personnal buy you a case of any beer you want! (fine print: mut cost under 30 dollars for case)

also, after you run the drop down a little further, i agree with the functional yet awesome look, look for a window tint and maybe update the rims????

i dunno, you might be able to make that look right now work... maybe find a rim that fills it out a bit better... just an option, not bashing your current rims

Last edited:

eggyhustles

Reaction score
Ok, I ****ing get it, that you guys dont like my car. I put this on here to show my coil set up and dont really give a **** about what you say about anything else. My car is exactly the way I want it atm and it is still in the works and is not finished. I have a **** load of plans for this car and until its finished, yeh something may look out of place. But excuse me for not being in to the OEM only look. There is a large number of cars on this forum that I don't particularly like cause its not what I would do. But at the same time every car is beautiful. Doesn't matter what headlights, rims, or spoilers. As for people bashing my drop, I'v had the coils on for 2 days. Im testing it out to see how it deals with the absolutely disgusting roads here. I plan on dropping it lower and getting a lip kit and carbon fiber hood very soon. So ****ing relax. I don't mind opinions but its like ****ing harassment on here if my car doesnt look exactly like yours.
:huh:

aznboi128

Reaction score
I'm no expert but Tein flex for tsx?

tsx weight comparing to your accord is quite different. A lot of guys are running flex on 7th gen accords (myself included) but on a 6th gen? that's guts, the ride is prob a lot more bouncy comparing to tein basic or ss, and the ride height wont be as low.

but that being said you have a unique car, the spoiler.... I'm sure you'll get over it.

flash25

Reaction score

Whoa Whoa Whoa.....Calm down man it's your ride and if someone doesnt like it then....fukx'em tell'em to get wit it or get lost....Even if your car is :ugh: its yours...

AngryAgent

Reaction score
Don't trip off the small stuff, get your car dialed in the way that makes you happy and chill. Don't feed into the BS. There are very few cars that I see that I like, it's all personal preference!

Back