Thanks for everything!

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
**** it all. Im buying back my car and replacing the body parts, filling the hail I can't fix, and refinishing the car. **** **** **** ****.

I'm going to follow through with the plans I told chris about

:D false alarm

It's not practical to buy another car at the moment

Plans could change again though. But now I'll get to do special things

good to hear it matt

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
SAY WHAAAT!? Alright you bastard, you can't just play with my feelings like this, I was trying to let your car go! :lawl:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I've been day dreaming a lot and planning the moves I wont to make if I were to buy back my car. M3 trunk lip, roof spoiler, new hood, fenders, front bumper, trunk, and fill in the roof and other spots with bondo or depending on the money after a friend of mine or his brother pull the dents out. I then would shave my emblems and maybe switch for red to keep with the them, probably not though. Then upon molding my front lip to my bumper and getting it fitting right, maybe finding some sides and a rear lip I'd spray the bulk of it with raptor liner and roll the rest.

I will most likely be filling the dents with primer filler

Raptor Liner

and here is a picture of what the car's finish will look like.

dpbac5.png
[/QUOTE]

Salvaged title will be fun

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Damn.....dude that sucks man

but, it seems like you have accepted it and are willing to move on

best of luck man

smoky

Reaction score
damn man...your positive attitude in this and your life..you will and can do it w.e u want in life..like others said..if this happened to me i would throw a b!tch lol..but glad you looked at all this with a positive attitude..god bless and keep your head up man

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I've been day dreaming a lot and planning the moves I wont to make if I were to buy back my car. M3 trunk lip, roof spoiler, new hood, fenders, front bumper, trunk, and fill in the roof and other spots with bondo or depending on the money after a friend of mine or his brother pull the dents out. I then would shave my emblems and maybe switch for red to keep with the them, probably not though. Then upon molding my front lip to my bumper and getting it fitting right, maybe finding some sides and a rear lip I'd spray the bulk of it with raptor liner and roll the rest.

I will most likely be filling the dents with primer filler

Raptor Liner

and here is a picture of what the car's finish will look like.

dpbac5.png

Salvaged title will be fun

I like where this is going.......

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Getting this ready before IA will be fun

Now I've got to start looking for stuff to fill the hail damage

Back