The Infamous.

mo.v6accord

Reaction score
Justin, I don’t spend time on that FB group either. It was probably yesterday my first time replying to someone on there…which was Halaby who had decided to make me the centre of his attention for the night.
I respect you for calling it like you “see” it. & here I am showing you that the James Halaby you think has changed still thinks that “beating an STI with a stock engine was an accomplishment, that the fact that no-one got hurt means his street racing was no big deal and people shouldn’t have made it a big deal” So according to Halaby, someone should have died for it to be a big deal. Seeing as he is rather close to you…imagine that was one of your friends/family...because Halaby still does not comprehend or have any understanding of his actions. He does however have great BS-in skills.

John, I am talking about yesterday…less than 24hrs ago. His comments regarding beating an STI on a stock engine are even mentioned on AFAccords build thread, and were uttered many times on FB showing that he has learned absolutely NOTHING. He has no remorse for what he did. He feels it was no big deal.
Where is the rightness in his immaturity here? & he himself just said his car now turns out to actually be registered and insured
However he did tell roy just the opposite before
and then now we have another excuse to cover his story which always changes.

So you tell me, does this show you maturity or immaturity?

I dont want to be immature either, as I do not agree with street racing but honestly. Give it a break. I mean who appointed you god or ruler of 6thgenaccord. Its really not your place to rag and rag on the guy and I'm sure everyone here would much rather see the news of his interesting build that is happening and not you calling him out and/or ragging his *** the whole time. Id like to not have to sort through all these comments on his *** to find the interesting stuff and i'm sure others agree. Nothing against you. IMO

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
and yet, you're continuing it by bothering to make that comment. Calling someone out yourself :rolleyes:

I think we've all heard enough from the peanut gallery, no more two center noob nonsense.

001Stunna

Reaction score
I dont want to be immature either, as I do not agree with street racing but honestly. Give it a break. I mean who appointed you god or ruler of 6thgenaccord. Its really not your place to rag and rag on the guy and I'm sure everyone here would much rather see the news of his interesting build that is happening and not you calling him out and/or ragging his *** the whole time. Id like to not have to sort through all these comments on his *** to find the interesting stuff and i'm sure others agree. Nothing against you. IMO

Huh? No-one has appointed me anything. I have not appointed myself anything either. You've been around here since June 2012 and I'm not sure if you have seen or have missed the antics of Mr.James Halaby. I'm not sure if you were around to witness his amazing attitude towards other members of this forum either. So please educate yourself first before you attempt on educating others.

With that aside...Me, I, Myself has actually had a relative lose their life due to dumbasses street racing in local roads...just like James Halaby. I have been t-boned by two dumbasses in their civics racing each other and running a red light.

So please, if your only reasoning is that you cannot take the time to scroll down and practice selective reading then just move on...

PS. Nothing against you either...but if you're going to question someone's reason, please make sure you first educate yourself on the issue and have a valid reason yourself and not "I cannot scroll and read everything because i'm lazy"

Last edited:

mo.v6accord

Reaction score
Didnt realize. Sorry for your losses. I had not seen any comments of yours that specifically said this. It seemed very targeting and I see now that it is more deserved than I thought. Wasnt trying to educate anyone. Just trying to make this thread more helpful if that was the initial purpose.

001Stunna

Reaction score
James is here to stay so i suggest either ignore him or practice some forgiveness / tolerance.

Matt, I continue to respect you and was one of the individuals to support you when hail took its toll on your accord and am glad I did...but please, unless you're willing to tell me that you do not care if a douchebag street-racing injures and kills your son/daughter then just let it be. It is rather amazing how some on here support someone with the continued mentality that if no-one got injured/died then its all good and no biggie, someone that still boasts about beating an STI with a stock engine, and someone who has yet to have reality slap them in the face.

Last edited:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I never killed anyone. Levin your one if the most immature people I have ever talked to. I believe everyone here gets your point that you don't like me nor do u like people who race on the street. You should also go on YouTube, find the owners of all the lamborghinis, 1500whp corvettes, cobras, and bmws and take it to them. I've gotten mine, they should get theirs according to your reasoning. Either ignore me and my posts/threads or keep complaining and restating the same damn story. Seriously, grow up. I have. It's pathetic the way you carry yourself.

001Stunna

Reaction score
I never killed anyone. Levin your one if the most immature people I have ever talked to. I believe everyone here gets your point that you don't like me not do u like people who race on the street. You should also go on YouTube, find the owners of all the lamborghinis, 1500whp corvettes, cobras, and bmws and take it to them. I've gotten mine, they should get theirs according to your reasoning. Either ignore me and my posts/threads or keep complaining and restating the same damn story. Seriously, grow up. I have. It's pathetic the way you carry yourself.

Right you never killed anyone so according to you its all good and gravy right?
Please go on and continue boasting about how you beat an STI and how what you did was no biggie.

You're the one who decided to message me on FB, entail a whole thread on FB to me so i'm a bit unsure about the fact that you liked or not liked talking to me... After all it was not me the one to creep you on FB

You keep bringing up other drivers of lambos, vettes, etc since yesterday but I have yet to realize what their stupidity has to do with your stupidity...Is it some kind of stupid cult? where one must do what the rest do?

The word "pathetic" coming out of you is straight hilarious...thank you for the lulz
& you have grown up? huh? whennnn?

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
*sigh*...

Seriously, grow up. I have.

dude, come on...no you haven't :lawl:

I think you've deluded yourself into thinking your words are infallible to the point you don't even see how immature you get on people, so I really wouldn't be walking tall like you're way up on a pedestal compared to other people.

Look at how you carry yourself on facebook for reference. A shit ton of people see it. Or don't? I mean if you're that deluded I suppose you think you never say anything wrong to anyone and you're the height of maturity.

I don't care about all this bleh stuff with Levin, but you're not getting by saying that with a straight face. You're immature as all hell and have a massive ego about your work, you're just playing a show for this thread.

Back