The Infamous.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
*sigh*...

dude, come on...no you haven't :lawl:

I think you've deluded yourself into thinking your words are infallible to the point you don't even see how immature you get on people, so I really wouldn't be walking tall like you're way up on a pedestal compared to other people.

Look at how you carry yourself on facebook for reference. A shit ton of people see it. Or don't? I mean if you're that deluded I suppose you think you never say anything wrong to anyone and you're the height of maturity.

I don't care about all this bleh stuff with Levin, but you're not getting by saying that with a straight face. You're immature as all hell and have a massive ego about your work, you're just playing a show for this thread.

:rolleyes: your the one to talk about egos. thats about all i have to say about that. like i said, I'm here to help people who need it. not here for any of the bs.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Also got some nice Work Euroline Type-N's today with new tires. 18x8+30, 18x9+30. 0 idea what I'm going to do with them or why I even bought them. I always loved these wheels and now that I have them, i don't have a car to put them on haha. Just thought I'd share in the eye candy thread.

these are them before I had some tires put on them.
429556_10151169776421939_147353643_n.jpg

(they're mint, no blemishes. anything wrong you see is from the reflections and shadows due to the mirror finish.)
75238_10151172803016939_1276742767_n.jpg

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
:rolleyes: your the one to talk about egos. thats about all i have to say about that. like i said, I'm here to help people who need it. not here for any of the bs.

nope, that actually explains nothing

though it is a great sidestep avoidance to what I mentioned about you being deluded to your own behavior :lawl:

and I myself did say that if you have car related conversations to be had, then by all means. But if you're going to just outright lie or give attitude when going down the off topic road, nope...that ain't going to be tolerated.

Last edited:

Narftastic

Reaction score
how many more times are we going to beat this dead horse? just let it go and move on.

+1

Just stfu already... Talkin **** about the same thing over and over in different threads isn't gonna do anything... (No I don't support what he did but god damnit, me going on and on isn't gonna do anything) your acting like a bunch of Whiney high school *****es..

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
oh god, I think we do get the gist Levin :lawl:

and Vlad, just realize a certain someone is a massive hypocrite for claiming they aren't totally just as whiney a schoolgirl. I know you've had to delete things he's said :rolleyes:

like be real...you see people like that every day all over what you help moderate, must be a headache :lawl:

Last edited:

Narftastic

Reaction score
Yea I did have to delete some stuff he poste but I never sat there and went on and on for days talking **** about the same thing.. It's gettin old....

Levin, don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with u it's just you seem like a drama queen, just let the sh1t go, clearly you can't do anything about it but post and post and post the same thing and flood James threads with nonsense... If you don't like him and wanna talk **** why not just inbox him?

Back