jja ppa gae tti....:drool:
hahaha
im guessing we have more koreans here than i know? :thinking:

time for all koreans yang-ah-chi to unite! :rock:

:p

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
MAMA shrimp flavor: http://www.veryasia.com/mamshrimflav.html
Origin: Thailand $0.40 on this site. $0.30 if you buy a case of them. Even Asian stores in Mississippi have them! I used to buy them by the case.
Add shrimp and egg during cooking (still good if you leave shrimp out.) Add some shredded cabbage about 1 minute before cooking is done. Take off stove, add some garlic and sauce packets.

BTW: I am a white guy. One of my best friends in High School was from Bankok (he lives there now) and another friend was born here, but his parents are from Bankok. I went to Bankok for a month after senior year in high school (I saved money from an entire summer working construction to pay my way over there) so I know how good cheap noodles can be if you know what to add:)
I also spent about 6 months eating the hottest sh!t my friend's dad from Thailand could cook before going over there to prepare my stomach and mouth for the fire that is known as Thai food.
Bankok was fricken awesome. We went to Pattaya(spelling?) and hung out on the beach while we were there. If I could ever afford to go back and bring my wife, I would go in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^MAMA is good.. and one of the hottest ramen out there... but it's kinda small tho... 1 can't even fill me up for lunch :sad:

damn u koreans... make a review of ur ramens already :darryl:

Back