The Ultimate Ramen Review hread

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
^^MAMA is good.. and one of the hottest ramen out there... but it's kinda small tho... 1 can't even fill me up for lunch :sad:

damn u koreans... make a review of ur ramens already :darryl:

I used to always eat them for late night munchies when I was either drunk or ...eh....you know.
But you are right. If it's gonna be a meal I usually make 2.
Mexican food is the weaksauce compared to thai food. I love it when people try to talk about some mexican dish they had that was hot. I'm like "You have obviously never had Thai food before."
I've never had Indian food before but I hear it is the hottest food on earth. I want to try it sometime. But I highly doubt we have any genuine Indian food resaraunts here in the dirty south. *this forum is in dire need of a "redneck" smiley*:)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^if u think indian or thai is hot, try indonesian food :coffee: we eat fresh small green chilis daily with our food

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
^ I would definitely try it. I use habanero chiles often in my recipes. I used to grow them cause they used to not sell them around here. They started selling them now, so I don't bother growing them any more.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
:inouteek:

Sorry to hate all of them, but I gotta go with #0. All of that **** has so much MSG in it, it'll cause your Aorta to collapse on itself!

I went for Maruchan Ramen until I realized it had ****loads of MSG in it, then I almost puked and never ate it again.

..... Blech.. :eekwtf:

nexTOme

Reaction score
:inouteek:

Sorry to hate all of them, but I gotta go with #0. All of that **** has so much MSG in it, it'll cause your Aorta to collapse on itself!

I went for Maruchan Ramen until I realized it had ****loads of MSG in it, then I almost puked and never ate it again.

..... Blech.. :eekwtf:

msg free ramen FTW! :lolrun:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Product: Shin Ramyun
Price: $0.79 per packet
Origin: Korea
Review: ****y, and not recommended for those who can't take heat. Cooked with soup. Add an egg and some bean sprouts for a quick meal :thumbsup:

Shin_Ramyun.jpg

I got this one today!! Can't wait to try it!!

PROJECT H

Reaction score
MAMA is good if you crunch it up and eat like chips.... mmm. back in the day haha.

Back