The Ultimate Ramen Review hread

02_VTEC_SE

Reaction score
shin ramyun FTW...

the wife is KOREAN and she always say it's not the same without KIMCHI :hihi:

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
:inouteek:

Sorry to hate all of them, but I gotta go with #0. All of that **** has so much MSG in it, it'll cause your Aorta to collapse on itself!

I went for Maruchan Ramen until I realized it had ****loads of MSG in it, then I almost puked and never ate it again.

..... Blech.. :eekwtf:

WTF is everyone's big deal about MSG? All it is is a salt substitute. It's no worse for you than salt is.

JonJonello

Reaction score
+1 to the best thread ever lol thanks roy now all my ramen questions are finally answered lol

i like top ramen oriental mmmm the best

since peeps be talking bout ****y foods, somebody try spontaneous human combustin hot sauce, i bet u'll grow hair on ur chest from this stuff. fawk i eat ****y foods all the time, i mean like all the time but this stuff was like fawk, i put whole bunch on my onion rings once thinking it was as weak as tabasco but fawk my mouth was like in hell 4 like everrrrrrrr omg i cried

lol :rofl:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Lol, this thread is dope. I don't even eat ramen as i shop at regular grocery stores but i might have to now go out and find some. Now i can see how all you can afford to mod your cars so much

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i had some ramen today :lawl:

so far my favorite is shin ramyun (in the red package...****y as hell)...with mama pork flavor in second.

Back