Threadsssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Well, thats too bad, their board must be completely clogged with repetitive threads.

The bottom line is every forum has rules, and you are out of line by starting a thread calling our mods/admins "pricks".

This site is a well oiled machine, most of us that have been here for a while are all on a first name basis with everyone. We are like family, and fell comfortable talk to each other about most everything.

So by you calling our mods pricks for closing your thread, you are basically insulting the rest of us.

poff1986

Reaction score
their not being prick for closing it, but the way they closed it was the reason, if your site decides to treat people like dumbasses some times, as if not everyone has a moment like that, whats the point in new people joining, sorry for overreacting, but theres otherways to handle things:bash:

i like using this forum, it does run good, and its nice having one dedicated to your own car. Im sorry i had a dumbass move, sorry for "insulting" people, but go look in the engine mods section look at headers, my post, and read the way they closed it...if you wanta just open it up to everyone that someone made a mistake and laugh at them about it...thats just ****ing awsome "family" isnt it?

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
What can I say man, sometimes people have bad days and react in ways they normally wouldn't. We all do it.

The bottom line is we are all happy to have the wave of new people that we've had lately, but as a general rule of thumb, if you search and the most recent thread that you found is a year or more old, reply to THAT thread instead of making a new one and ask whatever question you might have. That way we know you made the effort to find the answer to your question.

If you do that, I'm sure everyone here would be more than happy to answer any clarification questions you might have.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Some people learn.......
Some just don't fukcin get it.

Whenever I have seen a new member, I have always EMPHASIZED the SEARCH button. Not OUR fault no one has told you! And about rules and other things that you NEED to know while posting, there are threads called STICKIES at the top (beginning) of each subforum so people READ them and don't make the mistakes YOU have. Those stickies also include using the f*cking search button and rules about 50 posts prior to sales, and etc etc etc.

Buddy - When I got here I also learned the HARD way like you did, making multiple stupid useless threads. I had them locked and I learned quick. So either comply, learn, or GTFO here and go back to wherever it is you came from.

I understand you're aggravated. If you search and you seriously cannot find what you are looking for then, make a new thread at that point and state that you couldn't find the answer after searching. Is that hard??

And the mods/people here are not pricks. Compared to other forums we are a real close family here, and always help each other out, no matter how silly the question may be. I think you just need to work on your approach..

That is all.

Last edited:

simplesedan99

Reaction score
wow....ok....honda accord forum's rules and regulations = :fail:

i like this forum so much better then all the other ones because these guys gave me a chance i screwed up a couple times, had a couple blond moments, they slapped me one good time, and we went on our way...and i...never to be dumb again

oh and if you had searched....you might have found my thread a year n a half ago about everyone flaming me....

Last edited:

6genaccord

Reaction score
See this is how it should be and what our forum is about, besides our accords.

I'm happy to see that you guys were able to take it a down a notch because personally I never do, and that's something I need to work on. It's awesome to see everyone can admit when they over react.

Poff1986, from how you started to thread to how it's now semi-ended, thank you for admitting your mistake and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back