Threadsssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

indowanksta88

Reaction score
See this is how it should be and what our forum is about, besides our accords.

I'm happy to see that you guys were able to take it a down a notch because personally I never do, and that's something I need to work on. It's awesome to see everyone can admit when they over react.

Poff1986, from how you started to thread to how it's now semi-ended, thank you for admitting your mistake and welcome.

+1, i need to learn how to cool down situations as well lol, but glad everything worked out fine

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i iz a skittlz..... :naughtyrun:

looks like this has been solved... thanx for the support guys :thumbsup: we do try to not close threads, but we do appreciate if the search button was utilized first :beer:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
6thgen ftw...only site where you can say what you did and not be banned...and moderators didn't even have to come in and flex muscle...

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
OK well first off...how did we handle the situation bad?? not one mod or admin said anything insulting in ur thread that got closed?? only one of us responded, and he actually offered help...the one guy who did treat u like a newb isn't a mod, so hopefully ur not saying we are "pricks" because of that guy..

Second, if Hondaccordforum is so great then why are you the only person i know that is on that site?? I am usually really nice when it comes to members on this site, just ask around..But when you join the site, get one thread closed, and then call us pricks it really pisses me off. I am sorry that we have rules over here, and that we enforce them...This site is growing rapidly, and in order to keep things under control we have to set rules...and having the same threads over and over again is not helping the situation..

I am not on Hondaccordforum so i dont' know if it has lots of info...The members here could help you find the answer your looking for either with personal experience or links to threads, websites, and sometimes other forum sites..But if searching does not work, then start a thread, now you don't have to do this for everything, but just think if it sounds like a topic posted lots..

I am sorry your thread about headers got closed, everybody on this site has probably had a thread closed on them, or been taunted for being a "newb" Your not the first, but you are one of the first i have seen to post a new thread dissing the site..Just think of us closing ur thread as some hazing...and be glad we are not doing more since u did just make a thread insulting the mods/admins...we are the ones with colorful names(also known as the skittlez)

Welcome to the site though...i am sure u will enjoy your stay here because minus growing very fast, we are still a very close group..

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
FYI: I'm a mod over on hondaaccordforum and I tell people to use the search button all the fricken time. BlackCurrantKord is on HAF a decent amount too. He tells people to use the search button all the time. Hondaaccordforum is a lot more lenient than 6GA on the rules of searching. Hopefully we will remedy that soon over there because I am sick and tired of seeing threads asking about header, intake, and turbo.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^whenever i get on HAF there is tons of HTML code on the main page..do lots of people have this problem?? and i get an error when i try to click on a subforum...ASP 500 Error..whatever that is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back