Threadsssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
^^whenever i get on HAF there is tons of HTML code on the main page..do lots of people have this problem?? and i get an error when i try to click on a subforum...ASP 500 Error..whatever that is
Hi and welcome to HondaAccordForum support may I help you?

oh wait I forgot..we're not HondaAccordForum my bad Eric! lol..

I iz prick? :(

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
FYI: I'm a mod over on hondaaccordforum and I tell people to use the search button all the fricken time. BlackCurrantKord is on HAF a decent amount too. He tells people to use the search button all the time. Hondaaccordforum is a lot more lenient than 6GA on the rules of searching. Hopefully we will remedy that soon over there because I am sick and tired of seeing threads asking about header, intake, and turbo.

:owned:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to HondaAccordForum support may I help you?

oh wait I forgot..we're not HondaAccordForum my bad Eric! lol..

I iz prick? :(

grrr maybe the admins on this site are pricks haha....i just wanted to get on there to see their TN chapter if they have one :(

shavedaccord

Reaction score
^^ about time you posted a picture of yourself Justin

Anyway let me chime in because I know all of you have been anticipating my highly sought after opinion.

Search button is your friend. Keeps people from posting on topics that have been covered a million times. Also keeps them important threads at the top of the stack instead of being buried by a mound of useless threads. Glad this was solved though with no muscle being flexed, thats what I like to see. Not many times do we get a new guy who says "I was wrong" So you get props on that.

grrr maybe the admins on this site are pricks haha....i just wanted to get on there to see their TN chapter if they have one
:darryl:

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
FYI: I'm a mod over on hondaaccordforum and I tell people to use the search button all the fricken time. BlackCurrantKord is on HAF a decent amount too. He tells people to use the search button all the time. Hondaaccordforum is a lot more lenient than 6GA on the rules of searching. Hopefully we will remedy that soon over there because I am sick and tired of seeing threads asking about header, intake, and turbo.

:rwerd:

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
^^whenever i get on HAF there is tons of HTML code on the main page..do lots of people have this problem?? and i get an error when i try to click on a subforum...ASP 500 Error..whatever that is

Yeah I have been getting that too. I'm a n00b mod though and I have no fricken idea what is going on. I'm about to email another mod and ask him if he knows. Maybe he has an admin's email and can ask him.

poff: I meant no offense to you in my post before. I just wanted to clarify what I see over on HAF.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
thanks to everyone for keeping this civil for the most part. looks like the issue's been resolved, so I'm going to go ahead and close this. if it needs reopened, pm a mod/admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back