What'd you do to your accord today?

paypalbid

Reaction score
Both lower ball joints, both upper control arms, front neuspeed sway bar bushings.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Finally bought a high flow cat. Really wanted Random Tech but Magnaflow's was a much better deal.

sweet, what did you go with?

You will like the Magnaflow Chris. They make a good product.
I went with a stright through 2" (2.5"inner) under the console. 2" back into duals and rectangular tips. Eventually I'm going to fab a diffuser between the tips.
Sounds decent but I have to wait until its broke in. Still wish I had a V6 though...so they sound so nice.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Both lower ball joints, both upper control arms, front neuspeed sway bar bushings.

On the parts diagrams the upper ball joints seem to be part of the upper control arm, you can only buy the boot separately. Can you replace just an upper ball joint or do you have to replace the whole upper control arm assembly?

That's what is on my sedan and I LOVE it!

Did it make the exhaust deeper and/or louder? With the motor and intake/headers/catback exhaust I'm hoping to notice a difference...

I have the Magnaflow high flow cat on mine too! Its awesome! I had to put 2 defoulers for the 02 sensor though. I love it though!

Did you notice a difference in sound or loudness?

By defoulers do you mean you had to use washers to move the sensor out a little bit?

You will like the Magnaflow Chris. They make a good product.
I went with a stright through 2" (2.5"inner) under the console. 2" back into duals and rectangular tips. Eventually I'm going to fab a diffuser between the tips.
Sounds decent but I have to wait until its broke in. Still wish I had a V6 though...so they sound so nice.

Yeah I have the Magnaflow catback and have updated everything else so the cat was the last choke point.

So you replaced the y-pipe too? Or did you eliminate the cat?

Post some pics. :D

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Did you notice a difference in sound or loudness?

By defoulers do you mean you had to use washers to move the sensor out a little bit?

It made it a little deeper and just a slightly different exhaust tone.
It's a spark plug defouler which you can drill out one side and put your 02 sensor into it. Basically yes it's a large washer type thing. I have 2 of them and it extended it about 2 inches away from the cat

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Washed her today.

Also found out my alternator and battery are basically shot. If I choose to upgrade to the Odyssey alternator, will I need to run any sort of bigger cables than the stock ones? No audio set-up also.

Also would like tires before IA in two weeks, so I can get back on my TL wheels.

Back