What'd you do to your accord today?

cmgreensr

Reaction score
The crazy thing tho is that this wasn't put up for sale. An OG accord member saw my car and said it reminded him of his then remembered he had the lip kit in his storage. So he told me while we were driving pulled to the side and made the deal. He had it stored with no ads of selling for like 3 years. I thought it was crazy but good luck to me lol u never know what precious things people have stored. :D

This does not happen every day, congrats to you.

Brad2274

Reaction score
purchased a set of achilles atr sport 215/40r18 last night, also some Led stuff for headlights, waiting on check today then setting body shop/rental car date for next monday :)

truWarier02

Reaction score
attempt # 2 at installing the rear window spoiler. Strongly recommend 3M's automotive adhesion promoter 06396 and I used both the wide and narrow 3m automotive tape. wider contact area from both tapes made the spoiler fit the window better and the adhesive promoter made it stick the first time i pressed the whole thing down

My urethane spoiler came with a pretty strong 3m tape. Several days after install, each corner started to lift off the tape. The adhesion to the glass was good but I guess the guy who shipped the spoiler didn't put enough adhesion promoter. And the fact that it takes a bit of force to line up with the curvature of the window, the stress caused it to lift up.

I took it off, scraped the residue off, applied loctite adhesion promoter, loctite glue to the corners, and applied new 3M scotch extreme mounting tape in 2 inch squares rather than 1 large strip across. Hopefully this'll work.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Put in new radio/dvd...

...runs Android...

and Torque w/ perm mounted bluetooth adapter, Links to my phone for calls and audio, soon to be setup for internet, then get Pandora on it!

xci.ed6

Reaction score
10348631_10100473616820609_4829629227367942256_n.jpg

Need trim ring, but I'll find somethin soon.

Gman86

Reaction score
Overheating issue pin-pointed...Accord over heating? Slap your Radiator Fan Motor and it fires right up. lol (at least in my case) The American way...hit it hard and it works. :patriot:

New one being ordered.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Yeah, Hong Kong, ebay...

It was cheaper than a homemade carputer, about $270 vs $500 + assembly time. So far it works well.

Back