What'd you do to your accord today?

DizzyP

Reaction score
Overheating issue pin-pointed...Accord over heating? Slap your Radiator Fan Motor and it fires right up. lol (at least in my case) The American way...hit it hard and it works. :patriot:

New one being ordered.

You can just get a new motor and swap that out. If that's the only issue with it. I did that for mine a while back and it wasn't too bad to do it. Pro tip: while you got the fan assembly out spray some low pressure water through the rad fins to clean it out. You should try to spray from the engine compartment OUTWARD towards the front of the car. Also between the two fin assemblies (looking vertically down) you might see plenty of debris just hanging out. I ended up just picking it out with a bamboo skewer and it dropped off in chunks then I just lightly sprayed with water downward. I actually did the cleaning a week after swapping out the motor on the rad fan cuz it was still overheating. Nothing like the AC cutting out on a hot day at red light. The cleaning did the trick. Hmmmm....I think that's what I will do later today with my Accord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stanced99

Reaction score
Drove it to work last night, finally nice to drive without getting rained on
eduguzu2.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
you mentioned you're also gonna clear bra again, how long will you wait before clear bra'n?

Wanting to do it asap but it probably won't happen until next week. I should have called my guy sooner, and now I have a meet this weekend.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Stopped by my local dealership during lunch to get some brake fluid and oil filter. Before leaving, I asked the guy behind the counter if he had any weatherstripping for lip kits. While he went through the database, I noticed they also had the 98-00 coupe front lips listed as being available in some colors. He said he would have to order them. I was surprised....do they actually have excess in a warehouse somewhere?

I also asked about a 7.0gen sedan front lip in NHBP and it looks like he can hook it up and order one too. But I have a feeling once he places an order, it's just gonna bounce back saying it is not available.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
.....surprised to hear of that at a dealer...usually the actual parts list itself is updated to exclude out of stock items.

kn0x47

Reaction score
they may still have some. i bought my front and rear lip brand new thru some dealerships. don't expect them to have the sides tho

truWarier02

Reaction score
Got these goodies in the mail today. More coming tomorrow. Getting ready to detail on my own for the first time this weekend.

Shout out to Lemmie (CG6Lemon) for guiding me in the right direction and sharing his knowledge and expertise on the subject of detailing. I appreciate it man!

2lj2ir6.jpg

pinoy209

Reaction score
Got these goodies in the mail today. More coming tomorrow. Getting ready to detail on my own for the first time this weekend.

Shout out to Lemmie (CG6Lemon) for guiding me in the right direction and sharing his knowledge and expertise on the subject of detailing. I appreciate it man!

2lj2ir6.jpg

autogeek.net?

Back