What'd you do to your accord today?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Guess I'd need to learn how to drive a 6spd huh? Lol

Lol, I aint trying to race. Just want some acceleration. I notice older cars, with bigger rims, taking off faster than me. It's like I only stand a chance when in D3.

it really depends on the car ... i mean for example you can't compare an accord pushing 20's to a impala pushing 20's ... like said, bigger wheels than oem size is an instant power killer in ANY CAR ... especially honda's and any cars with non-existant torque

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
a nice big set of vice grips also works nicely :lawl:

+1. Grip the wrench hold right between the rubber boot and other side of endlink bracket, then use a socket to remove the nut off other side. Needlenose vise-grips do the trick. Also a regular bone can do it as well, I don't remember if it's a 14, 15, or 16mm there. If you don't care about tearing the boot then just grip as hard as you can with any set of beefy vice-grips, it should work. The OEM endlinks are in my opinion one of the things that Honda failed in R&D, miserably. After such consistent elemental exposure, it's no wonder that the allen key hole strips. There's more underdeveloped aspects of the endlinks as well, but they don't pertain here.

I did absolutely nothing to my Accord today, well besides for marvel at it, as I armed the alarm and walked away from where it was parked.

Last edited:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
got me an air filter. i will miss my ghetto cheap fix that i did on the side of the road in orlando 3 years ago that was only gonna be temporary

Jokon

Reaction score
What did I do with my accord today? Nothing I planned like getting hit by an 18 year old girl with no license and it wasn't even her car. Here's the damage:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Didn't get to take a super detailed look at everything. It's been 3 hours since accident and so far it looks to be only some metal damage and other cosmetics. Also, it was easily driven home. Just pissed. I was pretty much content with all my work done to the car, for the time being, and bam. Dumb driver decides to be dumb at wrong time.
:mad:

Jokon

Reaction score
I better get my damage paid for The owner of the car was sitting in the passenger seat and openingly admitted that it was the drivers fault, her friend, to the officer.

I wish I could just pull out an extra special 30" super buffer and watch all the damage magically disappear.

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
I better get my damage paid for The owner of the car was sitting in the passenger seat and openingly admitted that it was the drivers fault, her friend, to the officer.

I wish I could just pull out an extra special 30" super buffer and watch all the damage magically disappear.

was she at least hot? :skurred:

Back