What'd you do to your accord today?

NASOHC

Reaction score
I pushed it out of my garage and pushed it back in after I did some cleaning - has not been turned on in 10 days! It's dusty and in need of a detail but will wait till end of week.

hondachik

Reaction score
What did I do with my accord today? Nothing I planned like getting hit by an 18 year old girl with no license and it wasn't even her car. Here's the damage:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Didn't get to take a super detailed look at everything. It's been 3 hours since accident and so far it looks to be only some metal damage and other cosmetics. Also, it was easily driven home. Just pissed. I was pretty much content with all my work done to the car, for the time being, and bam. Dumb driver decides to be dumb at wrong time.
:mad:

Damn, sorry to hear that. When someone hit my 2000 Civic it had the SAME EXACT damage and I got a $3400 check from the other persons insurance back in 2005. So at least you should get enough of a check to get everything aftermarket (if you want). Good luck with the insurance company!

l_67422eb3f965456691c01b59f85d328a.jpg

See, I mean same exact. (minus the headlight & fender which were already replaced with some of that $3400 by the time I took this pic). Plus this car was an LX. I'm sure, even with some depreciation of your Accord, you will get a decent check.

Last edited:

jcast.01

Reaction score
i made an intake braket to keep my crappy short ram in place and from hitting my battery.:thumbup:

Back