What'd you do to your accord today?

Accord914

Reaction score
I have sittin in the garage i might jus change it ur right! I did get tired of the CF hood n trunk look i might go all white again, jus hate washing it every 3 days or so cuz of dirtyness n white rims

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Your CF hood shines like a mirror! I bet it's tough to maintain especially protecting the clear coat, but keep it up man! Sometimes I wish my wheels were white, but I smh when I imagine how quickly it gets dirty haha.

Let the car soaked under the rain 'n stared at her for a while... :coffee:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Been throught the CF phase, down to the CF trunk for a short while.

It's gets played out fairly quickly.

Don't blame you for wanting a change.

All I have left to swap out is the CF door handles.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have sittin in the garage i might jus change it ur right! I did get tired of the CF hood n trunk look i might go all white again, jus hate washing it every 3 days or so cuz of dirtyness n white rims

I think the black CF hood on the white paint looks super nice, wouldn't change it, the gas cap door, though sticks out a little too much. Realistically, too, the weight savings from a CF gas cap door amount to the same as getting a medium vs. large slurpee at 7-11.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
I think the black CF hood on the white paint looks super nice, wouldn't change it, the gas cap door, though sticks out a little too much. Realistically, too, the weight savings from a CF gas cap door amount to the same as getting a medium vs. large slurpee at 7-11.

This is how I see the comparison from CF gas door to the stock gas door...

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
^ That video is great.

As for what I did, I washed it. Need to get on these projects I have laying around, but I just got another job, plus going to H20i this weekend

Accord914

Reaction score

Thats wats under da cf hood to take weight off n trunk to help! Thanks guy i appreciate the good comments

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I'm on coilovers @ 23" fender to ground, I have no idea how much lower I am compared to stock. Sooooo ... I parked next to a bone stock 01-02 V6 coupe on flat terrain to check my drop heights.

For the record, stock 01-02 Accord V6 coupe fender to ground, F: 26.5", R: 27.4"
Therefore, I'm at -3.5" F, and -4.4" R ... had no idea these cars were so face down a$$ up from the factory :p

Back