What'd you do to your accord today?

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Yes, matte green vinyl wrap. Its 3m 1080 Pine Metallic.

All thats left is the lip kit, trunk, and a fender. Im also going to redo the roof, and freshen up the interior with a lil black brushed aluminum.

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
MPG?

You can gain a bit there. Effectivly bigger tire with a lower contact, and less internal friction.

Oh and today I made exhaust for my car. I just posted pics in another thread, I'll make another thread after I do a few wire connections for this.

Last edited:

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Drivers Side done...
20150531_184248_zps3vdcw1jn.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
why so high of tire pressure?
Maintain the stretch on the tire maybe?

His pic isn't bad...

MPG?

You can gain a bit there. Effectivly bigger tire with a lower contact, and less internal friction.
Mainly for my mpg. My max psi is 44, and wanted to try out how it's gonna be. Honestly, the mpg hasn't been improved drastically tho.

Probably gonna lower them by 3~5 psi so I can get a better grip, braking, and wearing. Should be more comfy on the road as well.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Replaced front sway bar bushings with some Moogs. Cleaned the bolts and applied anti-sieze. I've been cleaning every bolt and adding anti-seize where appropriate as I take anything apart on the car, try to make future jobs easier.

Drivers Side done...
20150531_184248_zps3vdcw1jn.jpg

Looks good so far!

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Mainly for my mpg. My max psi is 44, and wanted to try out how it's gonna be. Honestly, the mpg hasn't been improved drastically tho.

Probably gonna lower them by 3~5 psi so I can get a better grip, braking, and wearing. Should be more comfy on the road as well.

I have to run 42 in the front and 32 in the rear. My fronts always look low on pressure regardless of PSI. From spirited cornering I still notice some road rash on the sidewalls even with higher PSI. I'm sure its just weak sidewalls because of cheap tires and the weight of the V6 but damn, I still get people telling me my front tires are low. It's mildly frustrating.

For reference, I'm running 215/40/18 so the side wall is fairly small.

Back