What'd you do to your accord today?

hc529

Reaction score
I was at the goldmine junk yard yesterday for an accord meet and there was a different sales person this time. He was confused and couldn't search for oem rear lip on his computer to get pricing and sold it for $40 lol

30ikvw8.jpg

oh yaaa! feels good to hold that TROPHY out of the gold mine!!

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Why not just do a retro with something available locally?

I remember this topic came up before, maybe on V6P. Don't think anything came of it though. There was an issue because it was an OEM JDM product being used on a USDM car, IIRC.

I already retro'd, I was just curious about OEM ballasts and such.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Great job man looks good! My car comes with DRL but I want them to stay on when I switch to low beams, not sure if it's difficult task. I did a search but I found only something similar to your diy.

Thanks ! :) I'm not sure how your drl is wired up since its a factory thing.. Does your drl turn the high beam bulb on at a certain percentage?

Just in case anyone was wondering how I spliced it;

image-6_zpsffa766ee.jpg

I cut off the two butt connectors and striped them back a bit. (The two on the left). And on the Parker light harness I stripped a bit of the wires so that I could solder them together.

image-6_zps66133625.jpg

^not yet soldered.
I had white tape on the positive wire because I didn't want to accidentally cut it or solder it while I was working on the ground wire..

18s ?! :ohsnap: 17s in rear and 18s in the front? Or maybe the other way around?

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Replaced the transmission solenoids I got shipped to me for free. That one right below the starter was a pain though. The bolt on the bottom of the starter wouldn't budge, had to heat it up a ton.
Replaced my snapped sway bar end link and when I went to replace the rear sway bar bushing I realized they were the wrong size and didn't fit in the brackets.
And to top it off I got my bent rim fixed along with four used tires but with great thread for $150 out the door in less than a half hour. Gotta love those Detroit specials.

Haven't drove my car in over a month and it's been dry but it snowed today so I had quite a bit of fun ;)

Redcoupe

Reaction score
image_zpsae1a5a5c.jpg
today I am on a quest to find my actual miles per gallon so I am driving 130 miles per day on straight highway. No excessive speeding 65-70 tops! We shall see since as you guys may see I am only getting about 300 per tank. :furious:

Back