which knock off to go with?

theaccordian

Reaction score
After much deliberation ive decided to go with 18" silver c5s on my accord:

DSC01652.jpg

anyone good at photoshop? pic of my car with photochopped c5s on would be apreciated. heres a pic

422401silvercoupe.JPG

but only c5s I could find were knock off racing hart evolutions. But I also found another knock off c5 its called "exel rh5." The exels are cheaper and

look exactly the same but I dont know about the quality. which ones should I go with?

Hers the two wheels

RH Evolution C5
img-144-259-1-small.jpg

Exel RH5
rh5_z.gif

Also I was wondering if 17s would look okay, dont really want to deal with rubbing issues, it would be a lot cheaper, and my car is slow enough as it is
18s would slow me down even more.

bluedevil1550

Reaction score
I think the Exel RH5s look a little more authentic, and dont have that wierd looking centercap. I dont really know about quality though. I was looking at the same wheels for my coupe, but Im kinda broke right now :(

okasu

Reaction score
ill photoshop your wheels... ill post the final version tomorrow.... sry I cant do it right now... im re-designing the college brochure of NYADI and a flier for them at the moment...

theaccordian

Reaction score
bluedevil1550 said:
I think the Exel RH5s look a little more authentic, and dont have that wierd looking centercap. I dont really know about quality though. I was looking at the same wheels for my coupe, but Im kinda broke right now :(

exels are dirt cheap 17s are $99 and 18s are $119

theaccordian

Reaction score
okasu said:
ill photoshop your wheels... ill post the final version tomorrow.... sry I cant do it right now... im re-designing the college brochure of NYADI and a flier for them at the moment...

thanks think you can resize the wheels so I can see what 17s would look like also?

okasu

Reaction score
two minute photoshop for ya

accord1.jpg

OPTIONAL? LMAO!

accord2.jpg

theaccordian

Reaction score
okasu said:
two minute photoshop for ya

accord1.jpg

OPTIONAL? LMAO!

accord2.jpg

nice nice....definately going with yellow powder coat!! can you add altezzas and a fast and furious wing too?

Last edited:

okasu

Reaction score
haha right!! Those seem to resemble 18s... I eyed it but since you have your ride dropped its hard to distinguish... so It just may be right around 17... looks off though... o well like I said.. 2 minute photoshop for ya. HAHA.

EDIT** HAHA That would be funny... maybe if I had more time.

Back