which knock off to go with?

skabone

Reaction score
I've got 17 in C5 knock offs. they are Katana C5s. they are in my sig pic.

okasu

Reaction score
My bad, haven't had anytime to do the gunmetal version... Im currently in school... maybe by the end of the night ill have something for ya. Ill do the 20% tint ;) LOL! :D

theaccordian

Reaction score
just found that these rims weigh 25lbs!!! So I dont think im going to go with these. Kinda defeats the purpose of modding your engine when your heavy as

wheels cancel out any power you gained. I mean my car is slow enough as it is I dont think I can handle being any slower. Any suggestions on cheap light wheels

i.e. rota.

skabone

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
just found that these rims weigh 25lbs!!! So I dont think im going to go with these. Kinda defeats the purpose of modding your engine when your heavy as

wheels cancel out any power you gained. I mean my car is slow enough as it is I dont think I can handle being any slower. Any suggestions on cheap light wheels

i.e. rota.
I'm a huge fan of the rota slipstreams personally. I'm thinking about getting a pair of them in flat black.

theaccordian

Reaction score
Personally I think slipstreams look better on smaller cars like civic and integs Im looking into roja wheels right now there 17 in LT5 and Formula 5 model weigh

in at around 14-15 lbs each. Also 17 kosei K1 racing TS are 13.7 lbs. I mean 18 inch wheels look nice and all but im not willing to sacrifice that much

performance for looks. With the exle rh5 ill be lugging around a total of like 40-50 extra pounds total including all 4 tires. That kinda weight will just sap whp. Its

kinda like running a sprint with dumbells attached to your feet.

Sonnick

Reaction score
hey, i wanted to know if you could do another photoshop :confused: sorry

thats not my car but the only one with a good view of the wheels...and is the same color

thats the wheel...thanks a lot

acrod99

Reaction score
I like the Rota Slipstreams for drag-type cars, like using 'em for your slicks or something at the track. otherwise, those new one's you found look ill for a daily wheel. Good luck, man. Also, i'm very interrested in those omnipower coilovers-where can i find them for the cheapest? thanks

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
18s are perfect size imo. also the exels are obviously of the cheaper variety, but as long as you're not worried about weight then you don't need to worry about quality. i haven't heard of anyone having problems with exel wheels cracking or anything from normal driving

okasu

Reaction score
Yup, Rota slipstreams are the best for me... lol
Im getting them in gunmetal black only because thats the only black color with a chrome lip... If they had them flat black w/ chrome lip.. they'd be on my car already...

Back