which knock off to go with?

theaccordian

Reaction score
ok 18s it is. Okasu if you have the time maybe you can turn them gunmetal, im contemplating between gunmetal or silver. Silver would look cleaner but a little

bland and the gunmetal dark wheel on light car would look more agressive and unique on a silver car and oh yeah tint my windows! Heres a pic

rh5gm.gif

mounted
vbgarage.php

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
theaccordian said:
can you add altezzas

just wait till you see my altezzas, haha, you still prolly wont like em cuz theyre altezzas, but theyll look sweet, haha. anyway.........

.......i have gunmetal 17" exel ennios on my car, theyre holding up pretty well, thought id post this pic so you could see what the gunmetal looks like and what 17s look like too.
passengerside.jpg

pic was taken when the rims were fresh out of the box from wheelmax. oh yea, im not lowered either, haha, loving my 4x4:D, haha.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
whitey2kaccord said:
^R u ever gonna lower it? :D

id like to, but i wanna do it right, like cabmer kits and whatnot, and i want adjustable coilovers cuz of the winters here in NJ. i guess id like to get teins and tokico illuminas if i could, would those fit together? i havent really looked into it too much. but i would like to have it lowered eventually. and plus, my tires already rub my fenders in the rear, haha, if i hit something hard enough. the other night i was taking this turn really fast, cuz i love it when my tires get sticky, and there was this small part where the pavement dropped, evenly, but like 3 or so inches, all at once, and i heard all 4 of my tires rub fender, haha, i was like, haha, that was awesome!

Last edited:

theaccordian

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
just wait till you see my altezzas, haha, you still prolly wont like em cuz theyre altezzas, but theyll look sweet, haha. anyway.........

.......i have gunmetal 17" exel ennios on my car, theyre holding up pretty well, thought id post this pic so you could see what the gunmetal looks like and what 17s look like too.
passengerside.jpg

pic was taken when the rims were fresh out of the box from wheelmax. oh yea, im not lowered either, haha, loving my 4x4:D, haha.

hmm for some reason your 17s dont look small. Usually 17s on our sedans look like hubcaps. Im still undecided whether im going 17s or 18s. 18s would look

pimp, but 17s allow for more tire, smoother ride, no rubbing, not as heavy, and hell of alot cheaper. Also if your looking for adjustable coilovers I vouch

for omnipower height adjustable coilovers, nothing but good things coming from people with that setup. good coilovers for like $600-650. The owner

Steve Omnipower I heard used to work at skunk2 and was a head designer of their coilovers, but left after skunk2 started overpricing and using cheaper

materials. A worthy alternative to tein basics imo and hell of a lot stiffer. They even look superiorly engineered.

Products_Full_Coilover_Large_1.jpg

http://www.omnipowerusa.com/Products/Products_Suspension_Full_Coilover.asp link to their website

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
those would fit the i4? i saw em for sale on the v6p site, so idk, i think they would tho. but i looked on the site, and $749.99 isnt too bad, maybe ill look into these next time i graduate again, hahaha, cuz i never make any money, haha, i need a sweet job with like at least $8 and hour.

cdubb77

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
ok 18s it is. Okasu if you have the time maybe you can turn them gunmetal, im contemplating between gunmetal or silver. Silver would look cleaner but a little

bland and the gunmetal dark wheel on light car would look more agressive and unique on a silver car and oh yeah tint my windows! Heres a pic

rh5gm.gif

mounted
vbgarage.php

Go with the 18's in gunmetal with 20% tint. They'll look pimp.

theaccordian

Reaction score
exacty what I was thinking and maybe tycs or black house and go for the black on silver theme. Oh yeah scetch05 vendors sell em for like $650 and I think

kteller is having a clearance for jus our accords and theyre going for $600 brand new. Email [email protected] for info.

Back