Wink or Broadway?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I have the 300mm Broadway mirror and it actually clears both visors freely. My main reason for upgrading is that after driving a car with one i noticed the high aimed hids in cars behind you don't blind you as much as with the standard mirror. I believe the broadway mirrors have somewhat of a light tint of some kind to them. One negative thing about them is that since they simply clamp on, if you like to drive with a loud stereo and listen to songs with a lot of bass it'll cause the mirror to shake a bit and distort the view. My solution was to mod the mirror to be one with the standard one and rattle now gone :)

Auto dimming rear view mirrors FTW :rock:

AccordFlex

Reaction score
I havent had my rear view mirror on for years because of audio competitions. I took a break and still dont use it. Id rather turn and look anyways to make sure.

Stee-Bo

Reaction score
I've installed the wink mirror I personally like it because its quite useful driving on the highway. Its only 20 dollars at pepboys and if you dont like it you can always put the original rearview mirror back on. Some people can make their wink mirrors look pretty sick

The only down side is you have to get rid of your sun visors so when you drive and the suns in your eyes it can get pretty annoying.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
RedRyder said:
I get that, just doesn't seem worth it. I can see what I need to see with a standard mirror but whateva.

Broadways are only like 15-20 bucks. And they are well worth it. I can't stand driving without one.

Back