What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I like it.

A real OEM look that is sure to confuse some people who see it.
Thanks, Shawn.

Yeah, surprisingly the font looks pretty OEMish, but it looked like "C62", when I lined them all together, so I decided to separate the "2" instead. I'm happy w/ the results now. :)

Wid

Reaction score
I saw a couple people on here do this and I couldn't resist.

3M cf di-noc

008_zps87b9c7ed.jpg

034_zps21620290.jpg

043_zps1738b308.jpg

049_zps99ec66e6.jpg

054_zps0d62a6fd.jpg

It was pretty dark when I put the console back together.

but anyway, i love it :thumbup:

LeAccord

Reaction score
@Richard, I like the CG2 emblems and position a lot. Looks very OEM. From afar, at a glance it almost looks like C63 :p such a beast machine those..

@Steve, I really like the cf wrap you did, especially since your interior is already dark. I want to wrap my centre console lid .. It looks really worn and ugly now.

Checked my car out today, turns out I did rip my fender liner out. Crappy fender clips didn't last which must've lead to the liner popping out and my wheel running over it and ripping it out. To my surprise though, I didn't hear anything loud or harmful when I was driving.. :boohoo:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I saw a couple people on here do this and I couldn't resist.

3M cf di-noc

054_zps0d62a6fd.jpg

It was pretty dark when I put the console back together.

but anyway, i love it :thumbup:
Looking nice! :thumbsup: Makes me wanna try doing this.

@Richard, I like the CG2 emblems and position a lot. Looks very OEM. From afar, at a glance it almost looks like C63 :p such a beast machine those..

Checked my car out today, turns out I did rip my fender liner out. Crappy fender clips didn't last which must've lead to the liner popping out and my wheel running over it and ripping it out. To my surprise though, I didn't hear anything loud or harmful when I was driving.. :boohoo:
Thanks, Alex. :) Yeah, I wish there was a hyphen like " - " or something available so I could put it in between the "G" & "2". It's all good tho.

Wow, you're certainly living the low life, Alex. Glad you didn't mess up your tire or rim. Hopefully you'll be able to fix the issue w/o any hassle.

Back