Forum changes feedback

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I wish our Member's Rides Thread counts for the # of posts, and also the rep point link available there.

I think we share & discuss important stuff about our cars on the thread, besides those short comments from time to time, but not as much just because it's not thread worthy to post a long comment.

I feel like the thread can become more informative & useful for many members than before, if we have the thread standardized like those other normal threads.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
I just tried the pdf file upload.

Most all pdfs are going to be larger than 50kb, and probably closer to 100kb for the average.

weird... let me check it later on

Maybe a stand alone sub-forum for the rules, regulations, etc? That way newcomers can see exactly where to go.

Maybe turn the engine and Transmission mod forum into a swap forum and split the technical forum into 2; one for general tech and another for performance tech(N/A, forced induction, nitrous, ECU tuning, etc).

And maybe a regional section. Or a section for "other automotive"; a place for people's rides or posts that are non-6GA.

splitting an already inactive thread into 2 doesn't seem very useful imho... i'll see what i can do

and no on a regional section.. we're not v6p :)

and we already have a non-6ga subforum....

I wish our Member's Rides Thread counts for the # of posts, and also the rep point link available there.

I think we share & discuss important stuff about our cars on the thread, besides those short comments from time to time, but not as much just because it's not thread worthy to post a long comment.

I feel like the thread can become more informative & useful for many members than before, if we have the thread standardized like those other normal threads.

too much post whoring went on in there in the past when ppl were trying to get 50 posts to sell

Mikey

Reaction score
splitting an already inactive thread into 2 doesn't seem very useful imho... i'll see what i can do

and we already have a non-6ga subforum....
The performance side might not be overflowing but the general tech would be. Not too many people supercharging but a good number of members have turbos, nitrous, or are going for NA.

The swap section could lump everything together; trans and engines. Any engine or trans mods would be general tech or performance, respectively.

And I know we have the "non-6ga car chat" but is that where members post their non-6ga MRTs? Maybe drop the sub-forum and make it's own section for non-6ga chat but also for people to post MRTs for their non-6ga rides. Plenty of members have non-6ga DDs, projects, or have simply moved on.

Mikey

Reaction score
Hm...I could go either way. Leaving it as-is or having a 6GA-only MRT section and a separate section for non-6GA, which would include non-6GA MRTs.

Back