Walkin' In Memphis : Fall Meet 2013

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Daniel, I am really hoping it still will work out, so, we'll see..

The room is booked, so at least that wouldn't be an issue.

Mikey

Reaction score
Yeah Derek I sent you the money last night, lol. I'll check my email and get with Kyle or Jon on the room.

One of your fellas wanna PM me your info and I'll send funds your way for the room?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
List updated. Dom is the only maybe who has gotten back to me, he won't be making it. And as I assumed none of the other will either. Haven't heard from Chef89Red.

Looks like we have 7

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Who's Jon and who's Kyle? Kyle as in LeBirdNest or someone else? Totally lost now, lol.

Mikey

Reaction score
Thought Kyle wasn't going...? Lol. I guess I'll have to wait to hear back from Derek for more details. Apparently a room has been booked, and I think paid for. I think. Lol.

I just hope no one else drops out because making a trip to hang out with 6 guys is my minimum limit, lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
He's not going. Someone is transferring their room to your name?

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Technically my minimum requirement has been breached; I've already driven several hours for you Chris. :lawl: Derek, Kyle, and Daniel were the guys I was hoping to see at this meet. I'll have to settle for you second stringers. ;)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah Derek I sent you the money last night, lol. I'll check my email and get with Kyle or Jon on the room.

One of your fellas wanna PM me your info and I'll send funds your way for the room?

I don't think Kyle is going and I think Chris/Jon are splitting a room.

I was just going to split the cost with you and you stay in the room.

Mikey

Reaction score
So...you'd pay for the room even though you're not going...? Im sure someone else wasn't gonna go because they didn't have a room, now they could. Just pick up your half of the tab. Or I'll pay you back your half, at least. It already sucks that you're not going but having to pay for a room you wont use is even suckier. Hopefully someone will split with me and cover your half.

Back