Walkin' In Memphis : Fall Meet 2013

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
PM'd all that are supposedly still in.

I’ve been told by people that they are not confident this is worth their time now that the attendance is so small, and that they want to be able to cancel their hotel reservation before they can’t anymore in the event more drop out. Last day to cancel hotel reservations is tomorrow.

So, since people have money at stake here, we need to decide this. Everyone that is currently on the attendees list, PLEASE post whether you are definitely in - it's only fair to everyone. At this point if you are not definitely in or you do not post a reply, you’re out. The decision on whether this meet still happens or not hinges solely on the outcome of this final count. Thanks guys.

List updated.

1. RedRyder - IN
2. Mikey
3. Ghost Ryder - IN
4. Knox47
5. dharding413
6. C-span

Last edited:

kn0x47

Reaction score
i’ve been told by people that they are not confident this is worth their time now that the attendance is so small, and that they want to be able to cancel their hotel reservation before they can’t anymore in the event more drop out. Last day to cancel hotel reservations is tomorrow.

so, since people have money at stake here, we need to decide this. Everyone that is currently on the attendees list, please post whether you are definitely in - it's only fair to everyone. At this point if you are not definitely in or you do not post a reply, you’re out. The decision on whether this meet still happens or not hinges solely on the outcome of this final count. I will also pm the list of people below informing them. Thanks guys.

1. Redryder - in
2. Mikey
3. Ghost ryder
4. Knox47
5. Dharding413
6. C-span

n

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
List updated.

1. RedRyder - IN
2. Mikey
3. Ghost Ryder - IN
4. Knox47 - IN
5. dharding413
6. C-span

Mikey

Reaction score
Derek has informed me that it is now too late to cancel the hotel. He's already paying for a room he's not gonna see. I won't do him like that and back out.

I'm in.

Y'all are missing out. Lol. Evan, what do you need? A tank or two of gas and a little food money? I have a room with 2 beds and I'm only gonna use one of them so if you need a room, I got you covered.

My gf wasn't fond of me going anyway as she thinks I'm crazy for driving hundreds of miles for a "car show". If she knew I were driving hundreds of miles for a couple of guys, she'd kill me, lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Derek has informed me that it is now too late to cancel the hotel. He's already paying for a room he's not gonna see. I won't do him like that and back out.

I'm in.

Y'all are missing out. Lol. Evan, what do you need? A tank or two of gas and a little food money? I have a room with 2 beds and I'm only gonna use one of them so if you need a room, I got you covered.

My gf wasn't fond of me going anyway as she thinks I'm crazy for driving hundreds of miles for a "car show". If she knew I were driving hundreds of miles for a couple of guys, she'd kill me, lol.

I hate missing out on this, but this won't happen to me twice if we are planning something like this again next year.....or, I will have to make it down for some other annual event.

Makes sense to me that people split the cost of a room if they are going down solo, why not, if it means saving some money?

Mikey, it's agood thing you didn't mention that anywhere where she would see the true reason you are going to the meet! :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
List updated.

1. RedRyder - IN
2. Mikey - IN
3. Ghost Ryder - IN
4. Knox47 - IN
5. dharding413
6. C-span

Mikey

Reaction score
Dillingham and Evan need to make this meet, lol.

I need someone to split this room with me. Kill two birds with one stone; you get to come to the meet AND help Derek out and get this room.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
List updated.

1. RedRyder - IN
2. Mikey - IN
3. Ghost Ryder - IN
4. Knox47 - IN
5. dharding413IN
6. C-span

Back