RR's '99 coupe EX-L

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Did some general cleaning on the engine bay, there are so many things I would like to replace or paint like brackets, housings, etc. I was putting on some dress up bolts and realized I'm attracting attention to areas that don't look all that great. :lawl: Changed the oil too, got a 5qt jug of STP 5W-20 and filter for under $20...thanks Autozone.

temporary_113.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Really needs a wire tuck but there's so much crap everywhere I don't know where to begin. Maybe around the battery, there's just a wad of **** hanging between it and the coolant hose. :lawl:

Silver99

Reaction score
Really needs a wire tuck but there's so much crap everywhere I don't know where to begin. Maybe around the battery, there's just a wad of **** hanging between it and the coolant hose. :lawl:

It looks great. I did just a small wire tuck on mine, it wasn't to hard. Start with the 2 sids bay harnesses, they are the easiest

kn0x47

Reaction score
Man that cruise control cable is longer. I'm debating taking the easy way out and try something like this
cd4ad88d723e1b00051a19f0419095ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Washed it yesterday. I wish my paint looked as good dry as it does wet. Or even close. :lawl: Big difference with the tree reflection on the hood, albeit the pics are in different lighting. Still planning to take the car somewhere for a full paint detail and correction.

83bec78b-a9aa-432d-ae56-d529bdf17211.jpg

temporary_115.jpg

WP_20160915_19_56_53_Pro.jpg

It looks great. I did just a small wire tuck on mine, it wasn't to hard. Start with the 2 sids bay harnesses, they are the easiest

Thanks for the advice, can you be more specific on what harnesses you are referring to?

Man that cruise control cable is longer. I'm debating taking the easy way out and try something like this
cd4ad88d723e1b00051a19f0419095ab.jpg

Yea that CC cable is one of the main offenders.

Hmm weld in giant metal plates. How hard can it be? :lawl: The one in front of the radiator looks really good actually. I remember someone bought a plate or had one made for that location, it has a specific name I think. Might have been RussianRed...

Last edited:
Back