vtec signal light

krylonking104

Reaction score
i read a few diy posts on doing this... anyone wire anything like this up and have any suggestions as to where an innovative spot to put the LED is, or any other ideas pertaining to this mod

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
above ur cig tray? to ur left of ur steering wheel should have 3 slots. left and right is empty and the mid should be cruise control.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
right is only empty if u dont have a sunroof :slap:
and left might not be empty if you have fogs :slap:
thats also not a "cig tray" :slap:

dude put the light where ever u want to.. its your car

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score

98accordlx

Reaction score
yes you could order it as an option but i dont think too many sales people brought it up cuz the potential customer would have had to wait for the to find a model locally with the option or get the parts that you can buy off handa-accesories.com which they probably would have added the cost and install labor onto the final price of the car. and making a customer wait is never a good thing in sales cuz they may change their mind.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
LOL.; it's definitely a coin tray. Some people put the LED light on the steering column. I have my light in an empty slow to the left, where cruise is. You can put it next to your shifter if you want too. You can put it anywhere as long as you can feed wiring to it lmao.

Latest posts

Back