Help finding switchbacks

Accord281

Reaction score
a month or so. yeah as long as the one you bought says LED on it then you'll be alright. The package didn't say it on mine either, just on the unit itself.

abc20abc

Reaction score
haha. Well I've done other mods the hard way so I thought I'd take the easy way out on this one, especially since I've not messed with LED lighting yet.

Sounds like your blinkers using resistors are more in line with OEM speed than what flashers typically produce (they're said to be a bit faster). Hope I don't give people seizures!

btw abc20abc, if you see this, sorry for jacking your thread.

That's ok, I got my led's and my paint, that's all i needed. :bukkake:

Smiley is unrelated, just never noticed it before and wanted to use it.

Dtownz Thrillah

Reaction score
So with the "Flasher" will it work for all the turn signals on the car?

I have led rear turn signals and sometimes the resistor on one side will get loose. Maybe I should stop by Advanced and pick it up tomorrow :D

KnightRyder

Reaction score
yea it'll work and you can remove all the resistors too. i was one of the guys that did the expensive way and got resistors on all my led bulbs but once i found out about the led flashers, i've been meaning to get a led flasher and pull out all the resistors, so much cleaner too,

Dtownz Thrillah

Reaction score
yea it'll work and you can remove all the resistors too. i was one of the guys that did the expensive way and got resistors on all my led bulbs but once i found out about the led flashers, i've been meaning to get a led flasher and pull out all the resistors, so much cleaner too,

Sweet!

Im going to AAP today to get that flasher replacement :D

I mean the resistors are hidden but I've had them fail twice on me [well not fail broke fail but fail got loose fail] and I was on the highway once and didn't want to get flicked by the authorities :D

I need to get some better leds for my rear signals, they are too dim.

Also Vimal show me your led tails!!

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Hey not to sound lazy, but could one of u take a pic of where the flasher goes?

Accord281

Reaction score
under driver side dash. just peek under there and you'll see it. only unit you can pull out.

Dtownz Thrillah

Reaction score
Hey not to sound lazy, but could one of u take a pic of where the flasher goes?

Yup not a problem. I will post photos tomorrow.

I have to say though. It does click a bit differently than the stock Honda flasher

under driver side dash. just peek under there and you'll see it. only unit you can pull out.

Well you can pull out alot of things under there :p

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Yep. Turn your key but don't crank you car, then put on your turn signal. Feel around under the dash, and you'll find a small black box - you can feel the mech working inside it. Just pull that out.

Btw Accord281, it works great and I love having LED turn signals. They are a bit faster than oem speed, but I don't mind. Thanks for the help. If I knew how to give rep I would, ha. Now to outfit the rest of my car with LED's...

Back