Help finding switchbacks

Dtownz Thrillah

Reaction score
Yep. Turn your key but don't crank you car, then put on your turn signal. Feel around under the dash, and you'll find a small black box - you can feel the mech working inside it. Just pull that out.

Or dont even use the key at all and hit the emergency lights and youll hear the flasher box.

I hate the beeping on our cars when the door is open and the key is on =P

Dtownz Thrillah

Reaction score
If anyone needs some resistors I will sell mine for like $10 shipped.

If you are interested I will make a for sale classified.

Accord281

Reaction score
Yep. Turn your key but don't crank you car, then put on your turn signal. Feel around under the dash, and you'll find a small black box - you can feel the mech working inside it. Just pull that out.

Btw Accord281, it works great and I love having LED turn signals. They are a bit faster than oem speed, but I don't mind. Thanks for the help. If I knew how to give rep I would, ha. Now to outfit the rest of my car with LED's...

Ha ha yeah you'll get used to it. I don't even notice it anymore because I have gotten used to the speed. And you are very welcome! I love helping people out. I've had 3 accords and have tossed out an uncountable number of swear words while trying to figure things out lol. The more suffering I can prevent, the better!

PS-if you click on the scales at the top right of a post it brings you to the rep window. :beer:

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Oh btw don't worry bout takin the pic of the flasher, I was flippin through my haynes and it turns out there's a pic in there that shows it. I'll def be doing this when I get my new pair (tired of my 30's and will be getting something even better than the 48's, can't spill though till my new retro's done)

Dtownz Thrillah

Reaction score
Oh btw don't worry bout takin the pic of the flasher, I was flippin through my haynes and it turns out there's a pic in there that shows it. I'll def be doing this when I get my new pair (tired of my 30's and will be getting something even better than the 48's, can't spill though till my new retro's done)

Oh cool, I was about to post and say that I knocked out earlier and didnt get a chance to get photos :p

A certain company just released a 60 led version of the swtichbacks :D

I think I'll have to get those since my corners are completely blacked out and don't shine at all.

Accord281

Reaction score
Oh cool, I was about to post and say that I knocked out earlier and didnt get a chance to get photos :p

A certain company just released a 60 led version of the swtichbacks :D

I think I'll have to get those since my corners are completely blacked out and don't shine at all.

Before you do, check out goldnknight22's video. He has 30s in his with all black corners. They look pretty damn good imo.

Dtownz Thrillah

Reaction score
Ahh I saw those on youtube like 2 weeks ago.

Did know the corners were blacked out :D

Maybe Ill get them afterall

Accord281

Reaction score
To be honest, if i squat down in front of my car I have to squint a little if I look directly at mine (I do have the chrome corners though).

Dtownz Thrillah

Reaction score
To be honest, if i squat down in front of my car I have to squint a little if I look directly at mine (I do have the chrome corners though).

Oh, I know how you feel. I have something else that is pretty bright in my retro setup :D

Back