falken lowering springs....

frantz954

Reaction score
Thats sounds too good to be true...:skurred:

a few of us now have em, and we are all saying the same things about em....been a while since i got mine on and still no complaints. i think its safe to say they are legit at this point. i know of two other members on here who have just picked em up and have yet to install. we'll see what they have to say soon. before install, i was skeptical as well but no more.

frantz954

Reaction score
I bought yoseppi's set and waiting to install them.....looking for shocks.

let us know what you think...dont cheap out on the struts, i did kind of...wish i didnt. still perform well but could be way better with better struts. i was in a pinch though unfortunately. konis within the year.

Phatbass

Reaction score
Well, Im officially on the Falken Springs Team.!
Although I was skeptical to buy something with almost no history on their quality, I took a chance and at only $79.89 shipped it wasn't a major investment.

I got my springs in 4 days(props to seller) I installed them this weekend, Local shops were asking for nothing less then $60 a corner to install them. Hell, I had all the tools and borrowed a spring compressor from Autozone for FREE! It took me a couple hours along with a few mistakes I made.

I went for a test drive and was wowed at the ride quality, it was drastically smoother than OEM, I took a turn over a dip that would normally sends the impact throughout the car I was astonished at how the springs absorbed impact. Im pleasantly surprised and satisfied. I am a happy camper :thumbsup:

Namboyz

Reaction score
ahh i gotta wait til finals are over probably but good to hear. did you get the 2 inch drop springs or the 2.4 ones?

frantz954

Reaction score
Well, Im officially on the Falken Springs Team.!
Although I was skeptical to buy something with almost no history on their quality, I took a chance and at only $79.89 shipped it wasn't a major investment.

I got my springs in 4 days(props to seller) I installed them this weekend, Local shops were asking for nothing less then $60 a corner to install them. Hell, I had all the tools and borrowed a spring compressor from Autozone for FREE! It took me a couple hours along with a few mistakes I made.

I went for a test drive and was wowed at the ride quality, it was drastically smoother than OEM, I took a turn over a dip that would normally sends the impact throughout the car I was astonished at how the springs absorbed impact. Im pleasantly surprised and satisfied. I am a happy camper :thumbsup:

good to hear man. id say we should start a club, but there would be like three of us.:lolhitting:

f23a1_Jones

Reaction score
well from all 11 pages of this forum that i've read. it sounds good. so after school gets out in a couple of days, i'm probably going to go ahead and order my set.
But the way are you guys installing these springs on stock struts or just waiting? and do you think ill be ok installing these on my 75k struts?
Thanks guys

Phatbass

Reaction score
I installed mine on some KYB GR-2's. They are considered OEM replacement but they have less than 10K on them, so they were essentially new.

You can always install them and hope they last you long enough to let you gather some moneyzz for some good struts

adidascanada

Reaction score
I installed mine on some KYB GR-2's. They are considered OEM replacement but they have less than 10K on them, so they were essentially new.

You can always install them and hope they last you long enough to let you gather some moneyzz for some good struts

LOL...maybe I'll just install mine on the stock shocks. I've neglected searching for shocks...:fail:

Back