NEW: 6GA Shirts are a Go!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
So the printing shop did a great job, the shirts all came out great with one small exception lol. Those of you who ordered red shirts with white printing... well I didn't get red shirts with white printing back. They must have gotten mixed up, and they printed them all with black.

The owner's easy to work with so I'm not expecting any issues getting it corrected, although that may hold your orders back until the beginning of next week. Just wanted to give a head's up to those affected.

placed order let me no if u got it..and mayb in the future you could do color print? like black shirt blue print?

got it

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
mayb in the future you could do color print? like black shirt blue print?

seriously? lol

So the printing shop did a great job, the shirts all came out great with one small exception lol. Those of you who ordered red shirts with white printing... well I didn't get red shirts with white printing back. They must have gotten mixed up, and they printed them all with black.

The owner's easy to work with so I'm not expecting any issues getting it corrected, although that may hold your orders back until the beginning of next week. Just wanted to give a head's up to those affected.

ffffffuuuuuudddddgggggggge. Serenity now...

Thanks for the heads up, Cody.

Namboyz

Reaction score
hey bro. did you ever get my payment? just making sure=)

also will there be another batch? like a 3rd ordering time?

truWarier02

Reaction score
Not too be a picky-*** but what happened to the "period" after Simple? Just noticed when comparing the computer design with the actual ones on page 15.

And what brand are these shirts? Just wondering so I can get a clue of what size to get.

Levi

Reaction score
Can I also get a confirmation on my order if I did it right? Or make a list on the first page of those who still need to cough up the extra few bucks.

vtec_905

Reaction score
Not too be a picky-*** but what happened to the "period" after Simple? Just noticed when comparing the computer design with the actual ones on page 15.

And what brand are these shirts? Just wondering so I can get a clue of what size to get.

+1 just noticed that aswell.

Other than that shirts look dynamite!

Back