Acura RL BBK Upgrade

KnightRyder

Reaction score
whoops, forgot to update. its done. several people convinced to me to leave the logo off so its staying like this for a while unless i decide to change things up in the future...

1194750711_Bqsk8-L.jpg

5498811251_923966830f_b.jpg

5499409418_0b31481fcc_b.jpg

mass-accord

Reaction score
Do u have a pic of the bracket ? I have the brembo set from a 05 tl-s.
And they look great ....... nice work

jwong512

Reaction score
Looks great. Wish I could afford it. Unfortunately, I'm only doing the Prelude rotor/caliper mini BBK.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
whoops, forgot to update. its done. several people convinced to me to leave the logo off so its staying like this for a while unless i decide to change things up in the future...

I love the look, you can tell they aren't your average breaks but it's understated.

How big of an upgrade?

I wish I wasn't 4 lug, I don't like the idea of converting to 5 lug, changing my brakes, and getting new wheels, all at the same time.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
:bukkake:

EDIT: by the way, how do they feel?

they feel great! although when we did the install we accidentally got a little air in the lines and ran out of time (was already 3-4am) so i still have that air in the lines but even so, they still stop better than stock. once i get more time to rebleed my brakes and get the air out, they'll be even better.

Do u have a pic of the bracket ? I have the brembo set from a 05 tl-s.
And they look great ....... nice work

i dont think i do. but the bracket will NOT work with that TL brembo.

I love the look, you can tell they aren't your average breaks but it's understated.

How big of an upgrade?

I wish I wasn't 4 lug, I don't like the idea of converting to 5 lug, changing my brakes, and getting new wheels, all at the same time.

its a very noticable upgrade. if only the air was completely gone from the brake lines, i could accurately tell you how much of an upgrade. im guessing once i get the air out of the lines, its going to stop VERY fast.

and one more pic....
vimalameedit.jpg

Last edited:

mass-accord

Reaction score
how would i find the brackets? do u know where i can find them?
im very interested in this upgrade.

Back