East Coast Drift Championship coverage

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Awesome fkn pics man,

The S12 is one I haven't really seen before either.. Looks like a combination between MKI Supra and Corolla Trueno.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Ya ill def be there for 100 drifters of december. I would have been there last year but i didnt have access to a trailer but now that i do i dont have to worry about my head exploding on the ride down.(solid motor mounts)

You should come and take some pix at some of the clubloose events in nj.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
well come to hyperfest next year then. its in the summer and its hands down the best event I've ever been to. and I've gone for the last like 5 years or so. Its an all weekend event with free camping so you only pay like 25 bucks or something for the whole weekend. totally worth a 6 hour drive if you like drifting road racing and drink as much beer as possible over a 2 day span :lawl:

Definitely look into it. And I love watching road racing while camping and drinking as much beer possible. In fact, I'm leaving tomorrow evening to do just that at mid-ohio.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Awesome fkn pics man,

The S12 is one I haven't really seen before either.. Looks like a combination between MKI Supra and Corolla Trueno.
thanks man!

ya that's the only one I've ever seen. Saw it a few months ago at hyperfest.

Ya ill def be there for 100 drifters of december. I would have been there last year but i didnt have access to a trailer but now that i do i dont have to worry about my head exploding on the ride down.(solid motor mounts)

You should come and take some pix at some of the clubloose events in nj.
solid mounts? in what? do you have a drift car as well? :naughty:

Definitely look into it. And I love watching road racing while camping and drinking as much beer possible. In fact, I'm leaving tomorrow evening to do just that at mid-ohio.
haha nice! you'd definitely like hyperfest then. Its alot of fun!

scrapnav6

Reaction score
personal opinion i guess. ive driven many of them and they just feel big and fat to me, although quite fast

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
I have 2. only one runs though. other one is all stock. but I went for a ride in my buddies gutted s13 with an rb in it. scariest thing of my life since its a 500+ hp car with a plastic milk crate for a passenger seat. Also one of the most amazing things I've experienced. Then one of my best friends who has an s14 that we swapped in sr in at school let me drift it. So after that I fell in love. really wish I had the chance to drift it after the sr swap though cause it was stupid fun in a straight line so I could only imagine how much fun it would have been to drift.

Back