6th gen front end on a prelude! HELP!!!!

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
duh your suspension looks messed up?

I keep reminding myself I'm not dealing with the height of intelligence here.

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score
I'm rather interested in the outcome. I love the unique things people do with their cars. Allgonoshows accord for instance. It's looking good by the way. I see you're getting really close!

Although.. Fargoth is right you are kinda being a dick about it all o.o best of luck though. Looking forward to the outcome

Millz

Reaction score
dude please, if you want to be taken seriously clean up your grammar a bit

personally it's not my taste but im sure a handful of people (including myself) are surprised that he's actually making progress towards what he said he was going to do

it's quite horrible to decipher what the **** you're trying to say sometimes

use some punctuation and grammar so the thread actually has some flow to it

just a suggestion

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
I for one will admit, I really thought you were just bs'ing about it. Now seeing that you're actually doing it, its cool that you have the balls to be different. But you definitely need to clean up your grammar and stop being such an ***.

Still since you went through all this, I recommend not going with the TYC lights. Read up on doing the morimoto retrofit and blackhousing. It'll look better and have better output.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Impressive. But why a 6thgen why not an 8th, those are much cleaner IMHO. But you have stunned me and i think you will have a sexy *** prelude.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Back