6th gen front end on a prelude! HELP!!!!

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
well gee golly, you certainly put it in our faces! with your nonexistent progress.

do you just say things without committing to an action, forget about it while looking at a dot on the wall, and then go about your business?

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
youd have better results by selling that prelude, buying a v6 coupe, and 6mt swapping it. and youd save some cash too.​
:boohoo:ive had this 2001 prelude since i was 17, plan on keeping it forever!(my FIRST car under mY name, from a credit union) ive finally finished paying it off a couple years ago so to me disposing of this car would be the biggest waste of money.

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
:ohsnap:
preludeconversion036.jpg

Last edited:

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
well gee golly, you certainly put it in our faces! with your nonexistent progress.

do you just say things without committing to an action, forget about it while looking at a dot on the wall, and then go about your business?
:thinking:no you dumb fkkk, i gotta baby to attend too

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
man...after all that, you called me a dumb ****. You really aren't looking to make friends are you.

I could CARE LESS about your baby, nobody on here cares about YOUR BABY.

stop bringing it up you broken record.

and for the love of god, stop multiposting. Quote things when they actually matter, not after people have said things with 20 minute gaps. It's like you can't get in enough to say, and to be honest you're not saying a whole lot on an intellectual level anyway.

oh, and you need to sort out your front suspension...I'm guessing it's mixmatched between cars now unless you just raised it hella high in the front for access.

Last edited:
Back