Headlight feature

LeAccord

Reaction score
So a couple days ago I turned my lights on without the keys in the ignition to take a few pics of my newly retrofitted headlights but before I managed to take a decent photo the headlights turned off. So I thought, it's a safety feature from draining the battery.

Then I decided to lock the car while the headlights were still on, they remained on for 15 seconds then turned off. When I unlock the car, the lights turn back on. Asked eeeman to try this with his car but his headlights just remain on forever ..

Who else has this feature on their car? Does it come standard on certain trim models or something..? Pretty awesome IMO :rock:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I know mine will turn off after like 30 seconds but I don't know about the unlocking thing. Is that keyless entry from factory?

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
I think only the EX as these feature, correct me if I'm wrong. I really think it's a neat feature. The only time I don't like it is when I need to turn on my headlights and want to keep them on while the car is off but I don't mind it cause I just keep my door open or barely closed & the light stays on.

EDIT: At first when I saw you get out of your car, in my head I asked myself "Why is he climbing out of the passenger side?" but then I forgot you lucky austrailians have RHD accords :lawl:

Last edited:
Back