Greekpizzas G23 turbo build (UPDATED:2/2/2013)

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
Re: Greekpizza F23 turbo Rebuild

^ srt4 as daily and accord as project car?

don't u think u got it backward? :computer:

LOL... nice on the turbo build!!! :love:

greekpizza

Reaction score

GL with the build man. while your in there I would clean up the bay a little and maybe paint?

On a side note, Ive never heard of someone buying an srt4 as a daily when you already own a honda... Just sayn.

Yes i have plans for cleaning up the bay, gonna paint it purple! with a shaved valve cover also painted purple, and the tial purple wastegate to finish it off.
^ srt4 as daily and accord as project car?

don't u think u got it backward? :computer:

LOL... nice on the turbo build!!! :love:

Hahah yeah i dont really follow social norms, and yes i probly have it backwards but thats just how i roll. And the srt4 is a great car. I was actually looking for a civic and test drove an srt4 and fell in love. its a cool 4dr.

Ilovemy6thgen

Reaction score

Goodluck with the build! How much whp are you shooting for via this build?

Pizzaman

Reaction score

no offense but why waste money on the accord you have a car now (srt) that actually makes power without spending a ton of money.

what are the mods on the srt? i'd sell the accord and put the money towards something worth while....

you will spend thousands on the accord and will never hit 350whp. good purchase on the srt!
color
year
mods.

any questions about it you can pm me...

greekpizza

Reaction score

no offense but why waste money on the accord you have a car now (srt) that actually makes power without spending a ton of money.

what are the mods on the srt? i'd sell the accord and put the money towards something worth while....

you will spend thousands on the accord and will never hit 350whp. good purchase on the srt!
color
year
mods.

any questions about it you can pm me...
img8284m.jpg

Yeah the srt4 is mostly stock and will remain that way. Its my reliable fun car. It does have exhaust on it but thats it. Another reason i will not sell the accord is because cops around here are ****s so driving a heavily modded car means you will get tickets. So the srt4 i can road trip with and then the accord is my weekend car for meets and events.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

how much money did everyone on that list spend??

its not worth it....

get that srt some coilovers asap!!

If people are willing and able, makes it worth it, IMO.

Besides, cheaper to do that work to the Accord, then to get an SRT. Not to mention the Accord looks better. Pretty sure the Accord will run problem free longer than the S(ki)RT will too.

Back