What'd you do to your accord today?

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
^^All it will take would be for you to switch out for LEDs in the instrument cluster/doors for her cause that's how it started triggering mods for me.

Switched out the dome and all top lights in my Mother's 09 Pilot with LEDS from superbrightleds.com and now she and my Dad is in love. Dad is looking to do all his in his 90 ranger. Can't get them to go with the 48 blue led panel though. I'm Still loving it even though its a black light as well.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Finished painting my wheels today! Well.. finished yesterday and let them dry overnight and mounted them today! Whats yalls thoughts? I want to go a little lower too :thumbsup: **Don't mind the fart cannon :lawl:
image1xb.jpg
image2bq.jpg
image3wg.jpg

image4pz.jpg

image5dbv.jpg

image6gs.jpg

imageqav.jpg

Mikey

Reaction score

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
I lowered it yesterday & drove it home, today I went to my shop n when I got out I seen a trail of oil :skurred: oh fuck!!
image_zps7eef32e5.jpg

Well I ended up welding up the hole in my oil pan, fillin her back up with oil. It was scraping all the way back home :lawl:

Nice werk son. Lol. Your header!

deejay9165

Reaction score
^ nice job painting your wheels man.

Cleaned the interior of my car today and installed my pioneer double din HU.

402DEC89-0CD7-4751-85F3-955793D5C3F9-592-000000471892750C.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And its bright as hell lol (and no dimmer)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
^^All it will take would be for you to switch out for LEDs in the instrument cluster/doors for her cause that's how it started triggering mods for me.........

For me, it was stickers. I bought a "hellastock" sticker as I was not going to do anything and just sell it after my paintjob. Then I got fog lights, then a K&N drop in air filter, then my paint job. I decided I loved the car after the paint, and now look at it. That's what got me going was one sticker, and that's not even on the car anymore

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Led swap definitely, thinking about fixing the curb rash on my ex blades and painting them a OEM colorand switching them for her steelies and hub caps

Back