**SCAMMER ALERT** User Siccsyde

Siccsyde

Reaction score
I just refunded him and had USPS ship my stereo back to me the stereo itself is worth 80 alone so me giving him 80 bucks back didnt matter I have the money 80 bucks to me right now is not alot of money so I just refund him that's what he asked for I would have given him the package and even told him if he still wanted it I would ship it again no tracking number but this time I would pay the extra and ship is FedEx
He could pay me when he got it

Siccsyde

Reaction score
He's also posting before I left for Arkansas to take care of my sick dieting grandpa tryes to get it out before I left but didn't have time I dropped it off at the post active with no sending address so it got put in the back waiting for me to fix the issue didnt know because no one called me to say hey we can't ship this there's no address I said ok why did you take it from me then I reship it and they say its at his post office don't ship USPS unless you get a tracking number they will just lose it

001Stunna

Reaction score
Huh...none of that is helping your case dude.
You didn't exately refund him, PayPal somewhat forced you too it seems.
...and you dropped it off with no sending address? Huh? So post office was supposed to guess where it goes through their magic 8 ball?

After all this do you have any receipts proving you did ship or are we just discussing he said/she said?

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Lol .. the Post Office will ALWAYS look for the zip code that the package is going to .. If they cannot read it, they will ask you what it is. If it's not there, they'll tell you. I've been shipping USPS for the past 7 years without this sort of an issue. They ALWAYS look at the zip code because they have to put it in their system. The only time I don't use USPS is when I use UPS for their freight shipping for big items.

Like I said, where's his Scammer tag ? It shouldn't be taken off until he proves that he did NOT try to scam anyone. I'd prefer to see at least a receipt or a "return to sender" sticker on the package ..

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
no idea who took off the scammer tag, but i put it back on.... his story makes no sense...

Siccsyde

Reaction score
Like I said the Martinez post office is gay and doesn't do things the right way I put several complaints into the manager and he actually cussed at me

I'm not gonna try to explain myself to **** happens I refunded him not Paypal
I'm not a scammer or thief I didn't steal his money he got it back so I'm a little curious as to why the scammer this is still there because he did get his money back if I was gonna take his money I would have shut down Paypal and my account here I didn't I don't run I wanted to make it right because its the right thing to do

Siccsyde

Reaction score
Like I said the Martinez post office is gay and doesn't do things the right way I put several complaints into the manager and he actually cussed at me

I'm not gonna try to explain myself to **** happens I refunded him not Paypal
I'm not a scammer or thief I didn't steal his money he got it back so I'm a little curious as to why the scammer tag is still there because he did get his money back and said he did in the page if I was gonna take his money I would have shut down Paypal and my account here I didn't I don't run I wanted to make it right because its the right thing to do
There was no chargeback I refunded the money not Paypal because he asked for his money back

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Because returning his money implies you got caught.

Proving that you NEVER INTEDED TO scam him is how you get the scammer tag off. Go get a receipt. Go take a picture of the box with the "Return to sender" sticker on it. That's how you'll get it off. The way it looks right now is you tried to scam him, he made a claim and you gave him his money back.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Guy...even if you weren't trying to scam him, you obviously didn't make it a priority to right the situation. There were a few things you could have done better (or at all) that would have made this whole dilemma a lot more understandable but you did not take those measures.

It would behoove you to just admit that you either were trying to get away with something, OR that you just didn't make giving this transaction the proper attention a priority. It's pretty clear the result of this situation is due to one of those reasons.

Back