**SCAMMER ALERT** User Siccsyde

Siccsyde

Reaction score
I only have to say that every time you messaged me I replied dont know why your saying I never contacted you you sent me a message and I replied still sorry for any trouble was not my intention I told you when you bought it I had a family emergency and had to fly to Arkansas I shipped it as soon as I got home

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Sry for being a bit off topic, but this got to my attention wondering what happens if you send a PM to someone who's inbox is full? Do receivers at least get a notification that theirs is full so they can read new ones? Or, do senders get notified that the receivers' inbox is full?

Griffeycom

Reaction score
Just an update. I did get my money back (well pending says Paypal). My email from Paypal says they decided in my favor but Siccsyde says he refunded me. I'm just happy I got the money back.

That being said, I definitely would be VERY cautious buying from this guy. His excuses about the post office make no sense and do not add up. Took well over a month from when I sent money to when I am finally getting my money back.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Glad you got your money back. At least you and others reading this thread will know to never pay as a 'gift' through PayPal, unless it is to someone you personally know or trust.

Siccsyde

Reaction score
Honestly Man U bought my oem 6disk CD player and my oem speakers for 80 bucks shipped that was a deal the package was at ur post office u could have picked it up

001Stunna

Reaction score
Honestly Man U bought my oem 6disk CD player and my oem speakers for 80 bucks shipped that was a deal the package was at ur post office u could have picked it up

So you shipped the packaged to the buyer? Any transaction or record of this...
as if such is true then you could have provided such to paypal and no refund/charge-back would have occurred on your account.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Where's his scammer tag ? I don't think it should be removed until he proves that he actually shipped it out .. receipts/etc.

Griffeycom

Reaction score
So you shipped the packaged to the buyer? Any transaction or record of this...
as if such is true then you could have provided such to paypal and no refund/charge-back would have occurred on your account.

He claimed 2 separate times that he shipped it out.

Siccsyde said:
Ok went today guess the package was sitting at the post office with no home address just the street name so it couldn't be delivered I fixed it and is now on the way a payed more for shipping this time for the delay so 3-5 day flats rate box

Sorry for the delay but everything works on it was hardly used deck out of my 01 with the door speakers

Then the 2nd time after waiting ~10 business days I PMed him and got this response :

Siccsyde said:
They found the package I can either have them deliver it or I cant refund you unitl payday I was not trying to scam you just the Martinez post office is so unorganized it's not even funny they said they would 2 day delivery free of charge

I asked for proof and he said he lost the receipt. I also have NEVER heard of the post office giving out free postage for pretty much anything other than guaranteed express mail. So I don't really buy the fact they offered 2 day delivery which they don't even have. Priority is 2-3 day and I just checked his zip to my zip USPS website says will take 3 days with priority.

Back