Russianred
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Awesome dude, well as of right now all I know is that wek-fest is happening on the 15th up in Dallas, not sure I'm going to make to that one, all gen accord meet over in Houston on the 29th of October, and ccmeet in early November in selma. CCMXI is officially posted on their forum. I noticed you were a member.
    yeah still have it and still running strong, back to stock though, kinda wish i didnt part it out.
    What are the basic parts for a turbo set up, im going to buy another f23 with 80k miles . once i finish putting together the turbo setup on the new motor i was going to swap it, so far this is my knowledge of parts
    t3 turbo
    t3 manifold
    piping
    wastegate
    bov
    intercooler
    oil lines
    basic gauges
    and if there are any other parts i missed out can you let me know?
    Hey, was just strolling through the pics of your car, and I have the same color and stuff, but car is practically stock. That's why I got a few questions because I imagined the car looking just like yours does. First off, Nice job. Very clean.
    I wanted to know though, are the rims OEM or you just get aftermarket Honda Cap for the rims? And they look to be about 17"? Can you give me the name of the rims though?
    Next off, where did you get that lip for your accord? And did you get a body shop to install or you install yourself? If you installed yourself how hard was the install? And were those aftermarket sideskirts too?
    Last question is: Did the spoiler on your car come stock? If not, was the wiring for it difficult or a breeze? Thanks.
    Clean ride though, and hey have you ever considered VHT Nightshading your taillights and getting the JDM Black housing HID Halo projectors? I think that would look sick on your ride.
    werd man, my transmission blew in the accord lol, so im about to pick up another auto cept its from a jdm f23. Im also selling the Integra too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back