RedRyder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey bro nice ride. Do you have a spoiler kit on your accord if so what kind? I have a red accord as well and I'm looking to get that look you have. I also have the same dash kit installed lol.
    ^No prob.

I ordered them today, asked for 575/450. Vendor says closest to that Eibach can get is 550/430, which is roughly 9.8k/7.7k. I asked them to find out what the next firmest rates would be, I'd like to know what the rates jump up to after 550/430. Hopefully they can get me that info, then it will be a matter of choosing between the two.

If the next rates aren't too much firmer, I'll probably go with them. Never realized how involved this decision would be haha.

i was going back and forth on the thread... i assume on your above post that 550/430 rate of a linear spring(GC SLEEVE) would have the same ride quality of a 314/171 rate of a progressive spring(Sportline). am i right?

You also mention that your 10.7/8 rate is twice as harsh as your previous set up..
    how about the default GC rate which is 440/300? will this be comparable to sportline?

thanks for the help.
    Thanks for posting the Leather Swap photos into the thread. Had a hard time doing it and for some reason wouldn't let me so I put them in my Profile. Thanks again, I appreciate it.
    congrats on the new car set up.

i hope the new GC sleeve is treating your back well.
    So how's the ride quality compare to you previous set up?
    I would really want to hop into your coupe and try out the new combo. Like you, i'm more into function and form. And the line that separates the two is so thin.
    I got the look and the ride quality that i'm aiming for with the sportline/yellows. But my subframe suffers with every sudden deep hole and bumps on the road even with full turns on the yellow. I think i need a stiffer springs.

thanks for creating the GC thread. You said on the later page that you should have gone with stiffer to have a no-gap drop.. what is that rate then?

thanks alot.
    I figured it would take you a minute. Luckily for Michael he saw my Duke shirt in another profile pic and automatically knew. I might need to post a cover photo like you so everybody knows who I am. Pretty easy to spot that red beast with the gold shoes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back