Retrofit Club

angelplus

Reaction score
yeah i have the halos on right now with the OEM lense...looks like **** But the retro with clear lense looks amazing!!! Deciding on if i want to go amber or no amber..both look really good

yeah If you can get your hands on a pair of TYC clear lenses for 160 bucks, good luck. If not I could sell you mine :jerkit: hahah NOT!!!

OHHH i adjusted the cutoff last night...Weird but i have no spacer on my drivers side projector, then i do have a spacer on my passenger side haha...They both look just about the same..But the cutoff is so sharp now..

I think the clear lense made my cutoff brighter then the OEM..because with the OEM lense the cutoff was not very blue, kinda dull..But now it is really blue and sharp!!! Clear lense FTW!!!!!

Thats odd, so let me get this straight, you have a spacer in on the passenger side, and none on the driver side and it still flares or what? Are you getting any color at all?

The fitment was def not perfect....OEM barely fit inside it and i can't use the bulb in the amber strip since the fitment is off a tad..the bulb won't fit in there haha..I had to have a friend bring over some clamps to seal them up because the fitment was off so they wouldn't hold haha

but i will take some pictures today and then go out tonight and show the difference :D

Take that damn Amber off!!!!! and give us some pictures damnit!!! hahaha :asshole:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Haha yeah both are straight and blue :D Don't know how that worked out haha..But yeah i will pass on TYC clear lense, my 50 buck halo lense looks good haha..I can't part with the amber strip, i like it way too much..When it gets dark i will take night pictures..I am really happy with the outcome of the clear lense though, looks so good..not to mention it is new so the headlights look brand new instead of with my used OEM ones..

Anywho off to wash my car and maybe take some pictures haha

angelplus

Reaction score
Haha yeah both are straight and blue :D Don't know how that worked out haha..But yeah i will pass on TYC clear lense, my 50 buck halo lense looks good haha..I can't part with the amber strip, i like it way too much..When it gets dark i will take night pictures..I am really happy with the outcome of the clear lense though, looks so good..not to mention it is new so the headlights look brand new instead of with my used OEM ones..

Anywho off to wash my car and maybe take some pictures haha

hahah, gotta love that look without the lines in the headlight. It makes it look like a brand new car, and not to mention you have projectors in an accord housing :147703263745b138a51:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
:peace: :run:

Hybrid projectors-FX35 bixenon w/ 300zx lenses
Graphite paint
Clear outer lense
A4 inverted shrouds
Phillips 4300K bulbs with Denso Ballast
DSC_0462.jpg

DSC_0463.jpg

Last edited:

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
dam man looks good without the lines.. lol too bad u have 2 little nipples down by the amber strip... one of these days i'll get around to doing a retrofit.. lol

angelplus

Reaction score
lol that does puzzle me.. Why are there nipples on there? I'd use the dremel and buff that **** out lol

natzimus

Reaction score
how do i joing this "retro-fit club" ??

Ap2 S2k retrofitted headlamps.

a few pics of my car.

DSC06433.jpg

DSC06440.jpg

DSC06370.jpg

Back